I have run into a problem recently that I have never seen. The latest Front end database manager I have been working on is linked to a MYSQL back end database. Usually I can make changes to the front end and then upload them to the computer(s) and the new file opens the back end data and runs fine. Last couiple of changes, even though the file runs fine in my environment, when I deploy it it wont open a document, or it wont open a new form. if I open the front end ( on the customer machine) and make a small insignificant change, and then save it, it runs fine, opens the document, opens the form.