Canadian Truckers Inflame the "Deep State" (1 Viewer)

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 00:26
Trudeau is Hitler reincarnated:-

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
The truckers are winning!

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Yesterday, 19:26
There is a truth crises. The theme of the video clip below by Dan Bongino covers a lot of topics, one of those being the festering Ukrainian/Russia crises. In terms of the Ukraine, why should we even believe Biden and the so-called intelligence community. Biden is a known liar and the so-called intelligence community spent five (5) years attempting to formulate a coup (Russia Hoax) to oust Trump. Getting back to the Canadian trucker demonstration, we are seeing the use of Orwellian Newspeak to denigrate a group of people as "domestic terrorists" and to use that "stigma" as a means to suppress "free speech". After all, criminals have no right to use "hate speech" and "disinformation" challenge the State. (sarcasm)
GiveSendGo’s founder, Jacob Wells, previously told Fox News Digital that the peaceful demonstrations in Ottawa should remind people that individuals' freedoms are derived from God – not the government – and governments should be protecting those freedoms, not infringing upon them.

Last edited:

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 16:26
What a difference a year makes. Bill Maher is starting to sound like a moderate, that's how far the left has moved from center.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I actually used to be a regular viewer of Bill Maher. Yes, he has a decidedly liberal bent but I always thought he was more or less rational and pretty funny. Then he caught Trump Derangement Syndrome and I couldn't watch him any more. He seems to be in recovery these days though so I'm happy.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 16:26
1645560874048.png

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Jordan Peterson interviews Rex Murphy, Feb 19, 2022. A common point in the video clips below is that Trudeau refused to meet with truckers to discuss their concerns. Additional, this crises could have been averted had Trudeau simply rescinded the Covid restrictions.

Last edited:

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
“We need to constantly work to defend and improve our democracy at home and around the world,” he said, speaking to reporters."
Orwellian Newspeak. We must impose anti-democratic totalitarian measures to preserve democracy.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
I just watched a Canadian news clip. It appears that if you provide funds to a terrorist organisation the funds can be confiscated.

Sounds reasonable, until you realise that they categorise their political opposition as a terrorist organisation!

Now let's take it a step further when they have eradicated all of their political opposition, what next?

What would be a suitable means to stop any political opposition rising again?

Listen to this:-

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Unbelievable!

Censorship of the Canadian press....

I can see Biden looking at this and thinking "what a good idea" and it will soon be implemented in the USA!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom