Canadian Truckers Inflame the "Deep State" (1 Viewer)

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 15:41
Trudeau gets a spanking!

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Trudeau is Hitler reincarnated:-

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
The truckers are winning!

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Today, 11:41
There is a truth crises. The theme of the video clip below by Dan Bongino covers a lot of topics, one of those being the festering Ukrainian/Russia crises. In terms of the Ukraine, why should we even believe Biden and the so-called intelligence community. Biden is a known liar and the so-called intelligence community spent five (5) years attempting to formulate a coup (Russia Hoax) to oust Trump. Getting back to the Canadian trucker demonstration, we are seeing the use of Orwellian Newspeak to denigrate a group of people as "domestic terrorists" and to use that "stigma" as a means to suppress "free speech". After all, criminals have no right to use "hate speech" and "disinformation" challenge the State. (sarcasm)
GiveSendGo’s founder, Jacob Wells, previously told Fox News Digital that the peaceful demonstrations in Ottawa should remind people that individuals' freedoms are derived from God – not the government – and governments should be protecting those freedoms, not infringing upon them.

Last edited:

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
More Liedeau

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 08:41
What a difference a year makes. Bill Maher is starting to sound like a moderate, that's how far the left has moved from center.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
I actually used to be a regular viewer of Bill Maher. Yes, he has a decidedly liberal bent but I always thought he was more or less rational and pretty funny. Then he caught Trump Derangement Syndrome and I couldn't watch him any more. He seems to be in recovery these days though so I'm happy.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
1645560874048.png

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Jordan Peterson interviews Rex Murphy, Feb 19, 2022. A common point in the video clips below is that Trudeau refused to meet with truckers to discuss their concerns. Additional, this crises could have been averted had Trudeau simply rescinded the Covid restrictions.

Last edited:

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
“We need to constantly work to defend and improve our democracy at home and around the world,” he said, speaking to reporters."
Orwellian Newspeak. We must impose anti-democratic totalitarian measures to preserve democracy.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
I just watched a Canadian news clip. It appears that if you provide funds to a terrorist organisation the funds can be confiscated.

Sounds reasonable, until you realise that they categorise their political opposition as a terrorist organisation!

Now let's take it a step further when they have eradicated all of their political opposition, what next?

What would be a suitable means to stop any political opposition rising again?

Listen to this:-

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Unbelievable!

Censorship of the Canadian press....

I can see Biden looking at this and thinking "what a good idea" and it will soon be implemented in the USA!

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Why doesn't the UK rescue Canada or Australia or New Zealand? They've all gone over the edge.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
I just watched a Canadian news clip. It appears that if you provide funds to a terrorist organisation the funds can be confiscated.

Sounds reasonable, until you realise that they categorise their political opposition as a terrorist organisation!

Now let's take it a step further when they have eradicated all of their political opposition, what next?

What would be a suitable means to stop any political opposition rising again?

Listen to this:-

Same thing is happening in the us. They are intimidating pregnancy centers which are meant to help pregnant women and yes, there is a bit of tacit encouragement to follow through on the pregnancy but it is no longer even usually verbalized in today's environment and they provide tons and tons of help with many satisfied and happy customers. Whereas the opposite definitely happens, you go to planned Parenthood and you don't get anything except encouragement and help in making one single decision, not necessarily helping you find the right one. Even stronger Steering than the non-abortion counterparts by a long shot...so who's biased now??

Or take the term white supremacy. That is now applied to anyone and everyone who may happen to be white and also simultaneously not appreciate all of the anti-white racism that is beginning to reach clamor level in the United states. So if you hear hateful and demeaning things said against white people and that frustrates or annoys you in any way, then you're a white supremacist. The whole terrorist label has become a joke. Meanwhile we don't really do anything about the actual terrorists in other parts of the world. Your country practically invites them to form cities! We will get there soon probably.

And you don't have even have to be white to be labeled the white supremacist. They are already labeling Tim scott, a black conservative politician, as a white supremacist.

And they talk about "conspiracy theories" :ROFLMAO:

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Any person of color, even a Transgender one, is labeled a "White" supremacist if they dare to step off the plantation or say something that contradicts the current woke platform. The liberals expect ALL people of color to stay in line or else, they'll be cancelled too.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Democrats are still the party of slavery, just like before. Now it's intellectual.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Trudeau is really an unlikeable brat. I'm not sure why the Canadian people elected him, if that's even true.

If anyone comes across as elitist it's him - and I would have figured Canadians for very down to earth, blue collar folks, by vast majority.

But I guess eventually the indoctrination gets to everyone. Or is it oppression that stops everyone?

LOTS of stories recently about people being arrested in Canada for the "crime" of simply standing on a street corner praying while daring to do so anywhere near the venerated, privileged, sex-themed type of events. (Drag, Transgender, etc).

"Love" has meant interesting, varying things over the course of history, but I'm afraid the current societal version is one of the worst.

Real Love has nothing to do with:

- False affirmations
- Enabling delusions
- Oppressing truth tellers
- Privileging people based on sexual preference, fetish, orientation, etc
- Forcing your sexual ideas on other people's children, etc

At least, not in my book.

The people who have shown me the most love in many cases were people whose message I absolutely hated at first, and for as long as I chose to value comfort over truth. (real hatred, not what passes for 'hate' these days).

Psalm 85:10

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom