Can't wait till Nov. 4? Not a U.S. citizen? (2 Viewers)

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 18:12
McCain should just retire gracefully:cool::D

Alisa

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:12
He lost the chance to do anything graceful when he picked Sarah. He will never live that down.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Yes but Sarah like to kill things, so she's maybe got 50% of the US vote on that score alone.

Col

Alisa

Registered User.
Local time
Yes but Sarah like to kill things, so she's maybe got 50% of the US vote on that score alone.

Col

She'll kill anything, except couple of cells that might turn into a baby.

KenHigg

Local time
Today, 13:12
Somebody is hoodwinked, there's a guy in China with a little more power...:(

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Somebody is hoodwinked, there's a guy in China with a little more power...:(

So you're hinting that the USA is not the main superpower it thinks it was years ago? I think it ranks about 56th, lagging behind Mongolia.

Col

Alisa

Registered User.
Local time
Does this number mean anything:

???
I think it means 1 billion??? Not sure what that has to do with hoodwinking, China, or the election though.

KenHigg

Local time
Ok... The vote link says the pres of the US is the most powerful man in the world. It's my opinion that a dictator with a billion people to rule may be a bit more powerful :)

Alisa

Registered User.
Local time

Alisa

Registered User.
Local time
Ok... The vote link says the pres of the US is the most powerful man in the world. It's my opinion that a dictator with a billion people to rule may be a bit more powerful :)

Wow, thanks for the deep and thoughtful analysis Ken :rolleyes:

Mike375

Registered User.
Local time
Tomorrow, 03:12
I voted McCain:)

On that internet poll it has Australia as 90% for Obama. Yet in the biggest selling paper in Sydney a poll for Australians has 58% for McCain. This newspaper is a Murdoch paper and would be seen as a lower grade paper and with lots of blue collar workers as readers. Although this was a phone poll conducted by the paper.

I would imagine that internet users have a very high percentage of younger trendy type people......for example, all the lower case typing and funny spelling:D

As a side note when did "x" replaces "s" as in thankx, girlx and boyx etc.

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
There aren't a billion people in the US, what are you on about?

KenHigg

Local time
In my opinion the site is a farce. What are the chances the people from all of these countries have been to this obscure site? :rolleyes:

chergh

blah
Local time
Pretty good, the numbers look quite believable especially how the republicans are more popular in former eastern bloc countries.

America is still the most powerful country in the world, population alone isn't enough GDP, military strength, how developed the economy is etc. all have to be factored in. China and India are both becoming much stronger, I believe India is likely to overtake China in terms of population in the not to distant future, but while parts of these countries are highly developed other parts are not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom