Can't wait till Nov. 4? Not a U.S. citizen? (2 Viewers)

KenHigg

Local time
Today, 13:21
Pretty good, the numbers look quite believable especially how the republicans are more popular in former eastern bloc countries.

Of course they seed it where it looks believable because it gives the site instant credibility :rolleyes:

Again, how did they get the word out across the globe to come vote in their cheesy little scam... fyi: I myself have voted multiple times :rolleyes:

So why do you think these people even care? To sway Americans to vote they way the rest of the world would vote? Sounds like the dems have a shady site designed to think the world is on their side... ;)

MSAccessRookie

AWF VIP
Local time
Think about what you just said. I'm sure that you are not as big of a fool as that makes you sound

redneckgeek

Local time
Why, the Dems aren't gonna take your gun away, are they?:p
Only when they pry it out of my cold, dead fingers!:D

That's the one thing they can't take away without a fight. They can dip as deep as they want into my paycheck, though, and there's not a damn thing I can do about it:(

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 18:21

That's the one thing they can't take away without a fight. They can dip as deep as they want into my paycheck, though, and there's not a damn thing I can do about it:(
I'm afraid that since a Republican pres has given a huge hand out to the rich, whoever's in power are gonna take it back from you;)

KenHigg

Local time

Speaking of guns... it's opening day sat and I just put my climber in the middle of a bunch of white oaks :)

redneckgeek

Local time
Speaking of guns... it's opening day sat and I just put my climber in the middle of a bunch of white oaks :)
Already? We only get the last 2 weeks of Nov in Mich for guns. Bow season is a lot longer, but I don't have the patience for that.

KenHigg

Local time
Already? We only get the last 2 weeks of Nov in Mich for guns. Bow season is a lot longer, but I don't have the patience for that.

Yeah, it was muzzle loader for the last week and I went once. Then it's been bow season for about 4 weeks now. I don't bow hunt anymore. I'm getting too feeble to pull an arrow back for too long so I'm thinking of crossbow next year - :)

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Redneckgeek - Your signature seems to indicate that if you set fire to a man he will be warm for the rest of his life - which will be about 10 mins. A bit sick isn't it? Or is setting fire to people normal for your area?

Build a man a fire and you'll warm him for a day.
Set a man afire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Col

redneckgeek

Local time
Redneckgeek - Your signature seems to indicate that if you set fire to a man he will be warm for the rest of his life - which will be about 10 mins. A bit sick isn't it? Or is setting fire to people normal for your area?

Col

Yeah, it's kinda sick. But I'm amused by it. Thanks for the feedback, though.;)

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Yeah, it's kinda sick. But I'm amused by it. Thanks for the feedback, though.;)

So the possibility of setting fire to people amuses you?

I used to work in a hospital where they had a big burns unit. Ever seen a little child with 80% burns crying out in agony? You should try it, it's a great source of amusement and a really good laugh.

Col

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom