dnc (2 Viewers)

KenHigg

Local time
Today, 13:01
As if they games weren't enough, now we have these inbreeds kissing all over each other every night. Makes me want to puke...

(Sorry - But I do feel a little better now that I've vented :p )

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
Today, 18:01
That stuff you just smoked is not going to do you any good Ken :D

What on EARTH are you talking about? I always thought dnc was some sort of a torture gaenie's had devised for women :eek:

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
Can't access it :( Presumably it's the American Elections answer to Big Brother? One attention seeker is much the same as the next really :D

Banana

split with a cherry atop.
Local time
Today, 10:01
So they're presenting Alabama Bidet, eh?

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
So, what are your options? You can either go for the Dems or the Republicans. You guys really don't have too much of a choice do you? That really is a shame. Why don't you start your own party. We had one here called the "Raving Loonie's Party" I know they used to get a lot of votes, sign of the times eh?

You could calll yourselves the "Wild Party" I'm pretty sure you could just copy policies from either of the current ones and nobody would notice because, at the end of the day it's all lies anyway. (Not your country in particular, all politicians - Alex Salmond (kiss kiss kiss :D) excluded - do the exact same).

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
Or you could get your backside down to the local healthclub like Cupcake asked you to all those months ago :p

Banana

split with a cherry atop.
Local time
Today, 10:01

Hint: Who's the dems' nominee for Prez and Veep?

Oumahexi, we've been voting for wimp v. shrimp since 1988. Probably earlier than that. Rooty-tooty.

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
Oumahexi, we've been voting for wimp v. shrimp since 1988. Probably earlier than that. Rooty-tooty.

No, I haven't actually. I voted for the first time in 1997 - it was the first time I'd been in the country during an election.

If by wimp v shrimp you mean Tories v Labour or vice versa, I guess so, but we at least have a vast array of options. It only costs £1000 to register as a party in the local elections! That is precisely why our country is in such bad shape, people just waste their votes on candidates who obviously have too much money to burn and don't take it seriously.

We could probably learn a few things from America. Like how to be patriotic, that would be a start!

KenHigg

Local time
Or you could get your backside down to the local healthclub like Cupcake asked you to all those months ago :p

She did get me out for a walk yesterday - But come to think of I do remember a comment about some dog business on the side of the street stinking up the walk. - Crap on TV, crap on the streets... It's everywhere!!?!?!

sandy6078

Take a deep breath
Local time
Ken,

Here is a chuckle for you; here is an excerpt from a letter to the editor from Findlay OH.

"...Why would Obama pick Biden unless they both agree that NAACP now means national association against conservative people?

Picking Biden is probably a plan by the Secret Service to keep Obama from being assassinated since no one would want Biden to be president...."

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
She did get me out for a walk yesterday - But come to think of I do remember a comment about some dog business on the side of the street stinking up the walk. - Crap on TV, crap on the streets... It's everywhere!!?!?!

Oh dear, sounds like Cupcake needs to take a pooper scoop with her when she takes you out for walkies :eek: Still, better you do it on the street than the TV. Have you tried Imodium by any chance :D

KenHigg

Local time
Ken,

Here is a chuckle for you; here is an excerpt from a letter to the editor from Findlay OH.

"...Why would Obama pick Biden unless they both agree that NAACP now means national association against conservative people?

Picking Biden is probably a plan by the Secret Service to keep Obama from being assassinated since no one would want Biden to be president...."

Good - un :p

Illogical: Why would you be so jubilant about a job to deal with all the garbage they claim there is - ?

KenHigg

Local time
Still, better you do it on the street than the TV. Have you tried Imodium by any chance :D

lol - That's the funnest thing I read here in a while - :p

2 points for ouma :p

Local time
Today, 12:01
I haven't been watching the convention because I've been too busy. I hear President Clinton gave a whole-hearted endorsement to Obama last night. That's unexpected.

Most of the things I've heard about this week's soiree were negative, but I have a tendency to listen to more conservative radio and, like I said, I've been too busy this week to look into anything else. Any dems/libs have an opinion on what they've heard this week?

Alisa

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:01
I haven't been watching the convention because I've been too busy. I hear President Clinton gave a whole-hearted endorsement to Obama last night. That's unexpected.

Most of the things I've heard about this week's soiree were negative, but I have a tendency to listen to more conservative radio and, like I said, I've been too busy this week to look into anything else. Any dems/libs have an opinion on what they've heard this week?

I think the best is yet to come. I will be there in a couple of hours to watch Obama's acceptance speech in person, and think he will be powerful and inspiring as usual. And it is on the anniversary of the I Have a Dream speech!

As for the Clintons, they can go crawl under a rock for all I care. It's not that I think Bill was a horrible president. He wasn't. I am just exhausted with the national obsession with them and their every move and whether their supporters feel left out, and whether they will support Obama, blah blah blah.

I think McCain is feeling a little desparate for attention. Originally, he was supposed to announce his pick for VP on Friday morning, right after the DNC ended. But now they are reporting that he may leak it right after Obama's speech tonight just to try to steal a bit of the spot light. I think it is pretty pathetic when you have to leak that there will be a leak on someone else's big day just to get people to pay attention.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom