dnc (2 Viewers)

dkinley

Access Hack by Choice
Local time
Today, 12:11
.. come the next election there will be a change of goverment -(still crap, but a different type of crap)

HAHAHAHA! I would almost murder to hear this on CNBC, CNN or FoxNews ... or on the BBC.

No matter your government or the land you stand on, it sooooo pertains .... Best quote on this thread!

-dK

P.S. Still laughing.

GaryPanic

Smoke me a Kipper,Skipper
Local time
Today, 10:11
well its the truth ..
there are a few gifted politians , however these genrealy(?) don't get into power , ther are a few who care about the small man- these do not get anywhere...

- i think here in the UK , if the comdians put themselves forward for voting - they would probably get a sizable portion of the votes - just as a protest.

we had a show on over here wher a noramlly calm comdian basic lost it with the polictic and all the Bullsh*t - and said whatever one thought - stop talking and do stuff (it said it a lot blue-er than i am prepared to write)
made me wet myself laughing -

Rabbie

Super Moderator
Local time
Today, 18:11
It doesn't matter who you vote for. The government still get in.:D

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
It doesn't matter who you vote for. The government still get in.:D

In many of our local races here there will be a "none of the above" choice on the ballot. There have been a lot of races where "none.." was NOT the last place finisher in the results. How would you like to be the guy who finished behind "none of the above"? I can't wait for a time when all the candidates finish behind "none...". Will they get rid of the position? :p

Banana

split with a cherry atop.
Local time
Paul, seeing you're from NV, your state did a great job campaigning for Paul. :)

Also, I absolutely the idea of None of Above on the ballot; this makes the statement a bit more explicit than simply staying at home; was that because you didn't like the choices or because you didn't care? Voting for "None of Above" removes any doubt. :)

Now only if they would stop being be so silly about the blanket primary... :grumble:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom