Dr's vs Insurance Companies.

Who's the bad guys, Dr's or Insurance Companies

• Total voters
KenHigg said:
(And people like me who elect to sit on our back ends and let it happen)...
You need to get on the campaign trail Kenny, whether or not you could convince enough Republicans though :rolleyes:
Just don't go calling potential voters horses asses, just 'cause you don't agree with them though :p

Rich said:
You need to get on the campaign trail Kenny, whether or not you could convince enough Republicans though :rolleyes:
Just don't go calling potential voters horses asses, just 'cause you don't agree with them though :p

What about if I call 'em spineless weasles? :eek: :p

KenHigg said:
What about if I call 'em spineless weasles? :eek: :p
that's fine as long as they're not armed, or you can run faster than them :eek:

jsanders said:
Can you break that down, for me please?

SUV's because we think we have to have the biggest and best. Wouldn't a $16,000, 34 mpg Saturn and $24,000 in a savings account to help send your kid through college be better?

MTV because a lot of kids grow up thinking it's what the real world is about - drinking, partying, etc and no work ethic...

Jesse Jackson because he preys on the poor black people getting them to resent white people. Once the divide is big enough, people start getting jobs that are less qualified than the next - i.e. Just because of their skin color. If he were as true as the colors he preaches to the masses he'd give away all his money except just enough to exist on...

Lawyers: Do I really need to explain this one?

Rich said:
that's fine as long as they're not armed, . . . . .
Bloody 'ell:rolleyes: Its easier to find Bin Liner than an unarmed American isn't it?

Col

ColinEssex said:
Bloody 'ell:rolleyes: Its easier to find Bin Liner than an unarmed American isn't it?

Col
Didn't Rumpty Dumpty say they'd find him within days ?:confused: :rolleyes:

KenHigg said:
Jesse Jackson because he preys on the poor black people getting them to resent white people. Once the divide is big enough, people start getting jobs that are less qualified than the next - i.e. Just because of their skin color. If he were as true as the colors he preaches to the masses he'd give away all his money except just enough to exist on...

Unlike George Bush who treats them like shit :rolleyes:

Rich said:
Didn't Rumpty Dumpty say they'd find him within days ?:confused: :rolleyes:
Now now Rich, thats grossly unfair. . .. . .RumseyBabe said they'd get him in 6 weeks from 11/9/01;)

Col

KenHigg said:
Jesse Jackson because he preys on the poor black people getting them to resent white people.
Not that they have any reason to of course:rolleyes:

Col

ColinEssex said:
Not that they have any reason to of course:rolleyes:

Col

I have a large number of black friends and even larger array of black guys that I hang out with.

All of them successful, middle class Americans.

No resentment there.

It’s easy to blame others, for our own shortcomings. The problem with blame of any kind is that it takes away from reality.

Here’s a dose for you:

Do what ever you need to do to get educated. Period.

Stop whining about inequality in the system and fricken do something to improve your life.

Nothing else maters.

Birth luck is something no one has any control over but we all have control of where we go.

As long as political correctness makes it popular to spew excuses for failure, more people than need too, will fail.

ColinEssex said:

Col

These type posts are one of the main reasons this forum seems to be going downhill. ;)

Rich said:
Might one then be justified in questioning the sanity of American judges and the American sue all culture? :rolleyes:

Yes, Rich, I do think one could question the sanity of it all. We have allowed laws and lawyers to have way too long of a leash and they are using every inch of it. We hear on a very regular basis, about ridiculous lawsuits and the money awarded. Insurance companies, in this country, have done a very good job of "selling" to the American public, the idea that the reasons the premiums are so high, is because they are being over charged by the medical industry. The lawsuits brought against the medical community, mainly hospitals and doctors, has driven healthcare sky high. At the same time do a little research sometime on the salaries of CEO's, CFO's and higher management of some of the top insurance companies.

jsanders said:
If I sound like I’m pissed off about this; I am.
It used to be that most of the rest of the world had to live that way and Americans were sheltered from it. But no longer; we have voted in people beholden to the institutional investors. And now we are paying the price.

Mr. Sanders,

I don't disagree but I don't think this can be tagged to a Dem. or Rep. thing. There is guilt on both sides and across the board. The first time I heard of heathcare reform was when Clinton was running for office the first time. Shortly after he was elected was when all of these changes in the insurance industry started changing. I think both parties are playing (have played) into the hands of one of the strongest financial entities in this country and when they do then the insurance wants something in return.

jsanders said:
Here’s a dose for you:

Do what ever you need to do to get educated. Period.

Stop whining about inequality in the system and fricken do something to improve your life.

Sorry, was this directed specifically at me or people in general.

Col

ColinEssex said:

Col

It was for any one that listens to others telling them they are repressed.

It does not serve someone to tell them that.

It serves them to say stuff like "you can over come anything in your life if you get educated and work hard".

ColinEssex said:

Col

Other than Joking, can you show me one time when I have personally attacked you?

Even my attacks on Rich are not serious. Although if any one deserves them it's he.

jsanders said:
Other than Joking, can you show me one time when I have personally attacked you?
You haven't that's what confused me, thats Kenny's area of expertise - it was the way it was phrased

"Here’s a dose for you:

Do what ever you need to do to get educated. Period. "

I misinterpreted the "you" as meaning me.

Col

ColinEssex said:
You haven't that's what confused me, thats Kenny's area of expertise - ...

Only because I feel the need to retaliate for the endless flippant and rude remarks towards Americans. Which continue as we speak... :rolleyes:

Ok, just got back on here. Now now boys, Stop this bashing of each other.

As for a rebutal to some of the comments here goes.

You know that the Insurance companies that are so bad run your precious Medicaid/State funded insurance programs. The Insurance companies administer the insurance for the poor. They do as they are told by the Government.

So they can’t be all bad. The Government dictates how the claims will be paid as well as the allowance for procedures. So, I guess you should be upset with the Government at this point.

So in a nutshell, the government will give you health insurance if you stay home and not better yourself. Pump out kids, or cross the boarder and you are taken care of. You don’t have to get a job, just sit at home, drive BMW’s or Lexus, and get free medical insurance, free food, hades we will even send you a monthly check.!!! As long as you stay at home and not try and better your self.

However, if you do work and only need a little help, we can’t help you. We prefer you stay at home and become completely dependent on us. We the government will take care of you.

Isn’t it easier to control people if you completely make them dependent on you for food, money and health insurance. That is my view of the Democratic party. That is all I have seen from them. When I needed some help while I was pregnant and put to bed, they refused because I had a job making a whole $7.00 and hour. I needed help for 3 months until I had my child and get back to work. Sorry Ma’am we can’t help you.
However my neighbor who refused to work, had 5 kids got 800$ a month in free food, welfare check and Medicaid. So, you can’t convince me the Democratic party doesn’t prefer to keep their supporters down. But you can try if you like.

I am a poor single mother, but I am Republican. Guess that is an oxymoron isn’t. A poor Republican. HA!! Well, I won’t be much longer. Besides, I make enough to support my family. That I am happy for.

Anyways, I am expecting to be bashed, but doubt I will respond because I simply can not debate efficiently in the political arena. I just had to get this off my chest due to all the Republican bashing that goes on here.

Now, weren't we talking about a party?? Kraj, Cindy???:D :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom