Dr's vs Insurance Companies.

Who's the bad guys, Dr's or Insurance Companies

• Total voters
Rich said:
No, not in the slightest and I don't think you should back down either, stand for what you believe ;)

Ohh good!! :D

Also, I am not completely backing down. I just want to have some facts to support my beliefs. That is all.

Besides, I was getting way to riled up, and I hate it when I allow someone to get me that upset. I like to take a step back, breath and go again with cooler head.

Rich said:
that was on another thread where you guys were blaming us again :mad: :D
"Just a spoon full of sugar makes the medicine go down. In the most delightful way!" :D

jsanders said:
Selena,
I use single moms as an example of the power of the Republican Party.
They have the most developed propaganda machine since Nazi Germany and too many Americans fall for it.
My own sister is among the followers of the Republican onslaught.

Let me state this for the record. I am not personally attacking you. The only reason there is a resemblance to my character is that as a single mom, you should be a likely candidate for the Democratic Party.

Since you’re not it proves 2 things.

1. The Democrats are not doing their job disseminating their cause.
2. The Republican lie machine is in full working order.

Weather you believe this or not the Republican Party is now only interested in making the richest 1 percent richer. There is proof of this in every aspect of the voting and in the policies set up by departments under their control.

Here are three examples of facts:
1. OSHA under the GWB administration reduced fines to coal mining operations in violation of safety requirements.
2. EPA under the GWB administration reduce criminal indictments against Electric Power Producers after the Clinton Administration Justice department had done the investigations.
3. FEMA under the unspeakable Led Zeppelin, the Department of Hone Land Security has mad it harder for the middle class to recover after a bad storm. Of course the ultra rich will just get all of the torn up property at much reduced rates offsetting whatever losses they may have had in the storm.

And lastly I think a lot of time I forget to separate logically my raving at the republicans and my use of examples. Leaving readers to believe I am attacking them.

Please believe me I am not attacking you.

My hatred of what I'm seeing from Washington is overwhelming me.

How is it that you, Col & Rich aren't better buddies? You all have an insatiable appetite to publicly bash GWB...

selenau837 said:
I just want to have some facts to support my beliefs.

Why bother, josey doesn't :rolleyes:

That is all.

Besides, I was getting way to riled up, and I hate it when I allow someone to get me that upset.

He has that effect on a lot of people, I wouldn't let it bother you;)

KenHigg said:
You all have an insatiable appetite to publicly bash GWB...

How could anybody not, the recent deaths in the coal mine over ther reflect exactly where BUSH'S morals are :mad:

Kraj said:
"Just a spoon full of sugar makes the medicine go down...the medicine go dooooooown...medicine go down." :D

Kraj, you singing that in the same outfit that she was wearing? :eek: :D I want pictures. :D ;) :rolleyes:

Secondly,

J, your point noted and taken, however please remember when you make an attack on a group, and I am a part of that group I do see it as a personal attack. Kinda like the saying 'Hey I resemble that remark'. Next time I will know how you work and not take offence.

I just get so riled up when I feel I am being called uneducated and unintilligent. My ex was/is very mentally abusive and those were his tatics to keep me down. As you can see I have started fighting back, hence 'single mom' and 'ex'. So my apologized for getting so riled up, but I am working on it and will make more of an effort to not have flashbacks and take it out on you poor unsuspecting forum members. :D

Lastly, I will be back to finish this debate once I come back with hard core facts. I want to be better armed for this battle/debate.

So until then.....
.LETS PARTY!!!!!!
*pulls out dancing shoes and outfit*:D ;)

Kraj said:
"Just a spoon full of sugar makes the medicine go down. In the most delightful way!" :D
that's good because we're about to start a vaccination programme over there :cool:

selenau837 said:
Kraj, you singing that in the same outfit that she was wearing? :eek: :D I want pictures. :D ;) :rolleyes:
No, but I've got the hair and makeup. ;)

Looks like we'll be having a reception party after all, Rich.

selenau837 said:
.LETS PARTY!!!!!!

Sounds good to me. :D Besides, I'm all pumped up because the meteorologists have given us a 60% chance of rain for Saturday morning. Hurray! Of course, just because they said so doesn't mean it will come through. :cool:

MrsGorilla said:
Sounds good to me. :D Besides, I'm all pumped up because the meteorologists have given us a 60% chance of rain for Saturday morning. Hurray! Of course, just because they said so doesn't mean it will come through. :cool:

*grabs you and does a rain dance with ya*

I hope you get the rain you need deary!

BTW, the baby wasn't yours either. :o (see other thread)

MrsGorilla said:

*grabs you and does a rain dance with ya*

I hope you get the rain you need deary!

BTW, the baby wasn't yours either. :o (see other thread)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom