Form moves off the screen when I switch to design view (1 Viewer)

Kryst51

Singin' in the Hou. Rain
Local time
Today, 04:49
Hey all,

I have a wierd thing going on, when I swith my form into design view it moves off the screen, I have to scroll all the way to the right and down to see it and drag it back into its proper position, has anyone ever had this happen to them? And if so, what was your solution or cause of the problem. I googled some phrases to try to find some info about it, but I don't think I know what to call this, so I am not getting much in the way of helpful information.

boblarson

Smeghead
Local time
Today, 02:49
I don't know what causes it and I have had it happen to me. Have you tried dragging it back into position and then clicking the save button? Sometimes that works for me but I've had other situations where it doesn't help at all.

Kryst51

Singin' in the Hou. Rain
Local time
Today, 04:49
I don't know what causes it and I have had it happen to me. Have you tried dragging it back into position and then clicking the save button? Sometimes that works for me but I've had other situations where it doesn't help at all.

Hey Bob, that didn't work, the only thing that seemed to work, after several times of doing it, is shutting the db down and restarting. Most annoying but it seems to be working now. :) It's just one of those things I guess. :confused:

Thanks for your response, at least I know I am not going crazy, I couldn't find anywhere I was setting anything that would cause that problem.

Dairy Farmer

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 12:49
I have a solution. This works for forms that you resize and loose their size.

Open the form in design view.
Make all the changes you need.
Open any Event Procedure.
Close the VB window.
Close the form. It should ask if you want to save it.

That's how its done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom