Great news for me

well duh, he's been grifting up a storm off his cult.

Speaking of cults, It's coming.

1699491048407.png

Screenshot 2023-11-08 165621.png

Smells like China

Last edited:
I worked, briefly, in commercial real estate, and I can tell you that it does not operate like residential real estate. A lot of game playing goes in the commercial world. I just ask, why 2 different values, one for loans then another for taxes. Wish I could do that with my house. What Trump was involved in is very convoluted and open to fraud. But as far as Trump is concerned, I am rooting for the 14th amendment.
So in the commercial world, the banks don't get their own valuation, is that what you are saying? How much did the banks lose in this case? (Clue for you: they made millions).

That's because he is such a shrewd business man..
The BILLIONAIRE Donald Trump and your slight against his business acumen kinda doesn't go together, does it?

Edit: I just checked out of interest what percentage of people in the US are billionaires, and it was 0.00022%

Last edited:
That is a reference to Clinton's answer when he was being questioned during the Lewinsky affair (or maybe one of his other affairs). It went something like"

"It depends on your meaning of the word there".
What I don't get about Hillary Clinton is the juxtaposition between her statements of "Believe all women", and her denial of the women who accused her husband of ra**, who she calls liars. Can anyone please explain that to me? Seems like she lives in two parallel universes.

So in the commercial world, the banks don't get their own valuation, is that what you are saying? How much did the banks lose in this case? (Clue for you: they made millions).
I understand that there is a bank (Chase Bank) in America that doesn't even have any branches you can visit. I may of course be wrong, but it seems odd to have a bank nobody can visit for advice or help.
Col

I play Sawgrass and Pebble beach all the time. (Vr golf) Plus wolf's creek, yale, valhalla, pinehurst, kiawah, scottsdale, east lake and more.

Just found out I'll be playing St. Andrews tommorrow!

I've been waiting months for this course to drop.
What the name of the app?

It's on the Quest2 and Quest 3 vr headset.

The game is Golf+ There's about 15-16 different courses with more added all the time.

Awesome game. I have a regular 3 some and also play public with people from all over the world.

I understand that there is a bank (Chase Bank) in America that doesn't even have any branches you can visit. I may of course be wrong, but it seems odd to have a bank nobody can visit for advice or help.
There are online only banks as well as other special purpose banks, but Chase does have local branches.

Can anyone please explain that to me? Seems like she lives in two parallel universes.
That is the world of the left. Things mean whatever they need them to mean in the moment. They would be squealing like pigs if the DOJ and FBI ever got turned on them the way they have been turned on Trump. I'm still waiting for an apology from the FBI for persecuting Trump and his campaign for the Steele Dossier that was bought and paid for by Hillary and her campaign. It was bull from day 1 and they knew it because they tried to give Steele a million dollars if he could confirm ANY of it. Then they can all apologize for hiding the reality of Hunter's laptop during the 2020 election to protect Joe Biden. Sure looks like election interference to me. But they got away with it. Joe hid in his basement and a miracle happened. It was like manna from heaven except it was falsified mail in ballots (among other crimes), just like in Bridgeport. Can you imagine in the real world, Joe getting more votes than Trump? Maybe it would have been believable if they hadn't had to give him more votes than Obama got also. Wonder what Obama would say if anyone dared to mention it to him:eek: Yo, Barry, Joe got more ballots than you did without ever getting more than 50 people at a rally and you were hugely popular. Who woulda' thunk it? Trump was drawing thousands and Joe couldn't break a hundred and somehow he won with a record breaking number of votes. Guess some people will believe anything.

Last edited:
Are you saying that there is no evidence against Trump, that what evidence there is was made up? Not according to the grand juries in the criminal cases against Trump, grand juries made up of regular folk. I include the civil cases against him as well. I thought you were going to get tired of winning all the time. When does that part start.?
I like the part where Leticia is sitting there grinning and making heart emojis with her hands to the cameras.

Serious trial, yes, of course..

It's on the Quest2 and Quest 3 vr headset.

The game is Golf+ There's about 15-16 different courses with more added all the time.

Awesome game. I have a regular 3 some and also play public with people from all over the world.

Do you actually hit balls into a net, or something? Then watch on a screen?

Do you actually hit balls into a net, or something? Then watch on a screen?
No, it's a virtual reality headset. You're immersed in a VR golf course. You can play alone, in private with friends, or in a public 4 some. There are some other things like practice ranges and such. Watch the video in the link I posted above.

You can buy attachments to simulate a real club.

I did some of the beta testing for them a while back and have been playing, literally daily, for the past 2 years.
The audio is better than a cellphone. It really feels like you're standing next to the people your playing with. It's mind blowing when you realize you hear the guy to your right in your right ear and to your left in your left ear.

By the way, I shot a -3 on St. Andrews last night. ⛳ 🏌️‍♂️

This guy does a pretty overview and it's even on a course you've played.

Last edited:
No, it's a virtual reality headset. You're immersed in a VR golf course. You can play alone, in private with friends, or in a public 4 some. There are some other things like practice ranges and such. Watch the video in the link I posted above.

You can buy attachments to simulate a real club.

I did some of the beta testing for them a while back and have been playing, literally daily, for the past 2 years.
The audio is better than a cellphone. It really feels like you're standing next to the people your playing with. It's mind blowing when you realize you hear the guy to your right in your right ear and to your left in your left ear.

By the way, I shot a -3 on St. Andrews last night. ⛳ 🏌️‍♂️

This guy does a pretty overview and it's even on a course you've played.

Think you could post that score in real life at St Andrews? I played an archaic simulator yeas ago after really playing Pebble, where I shot a 74. I posted 65 on the sim. I just watched a video of the VR you use, and saw a guy hit a 210 yard 5 Iron. I am sure he couldn't do that with a 90 Compression Titleist and a real 5 Iron. But the VR looks interesting, and sounds like fun.

@moke123 Hah, that looks really immersive! I have an Oculus Go, but never used it that much. I found it a bit clunky, slow, and uncomfortable to wear. Have you had any of the earlier versions of the Oculus and find that latest versions significantly better?

I used it to let my father use the street view on the Google Maps thing so he could see where he lived in 3D.

@moke123 Hah, that looks really immersive! I have an Oculus Go, but never used it that much. I found it a bit clunky, slow, and uncomfortable to wear. Have you had any of the earlier versions of the Oculus and find that latest versions significantly better?

I used it to let my father use the street view on the Google Maps thing so he could see where he lived in 3D.
I had the GearVR, Oculus, Quest2, and now Quest3. (Meta bought Oculus and rebranded it Quest)

I never tried the Go but I think that was an attempt at an inexpensive entry point product.

As far as comfort, they ship with a really crappy head strap. My last 2 headsets I bought the elite strap with battery. They are really comfortable. The battery in the back offsets the weight of the headset in the front, although they're not heavy to begin with. I get about 4 hours off a full charge and have worn it that long without any discomfort.

Each version has had major improvements. The Quest3 has the best optics, faster processors, color cameras with depth sensors and more.

The 3 also has mixed/ augmented reality. Some stuff you dont even need controllers as it tracks your hands.

This piano app is a decent example of the mixed reality.

Reactions: Jon
I usually sit people down and load up a VR rollercoaster ride. Pretty funny to see them rock side to side as if they were really on the ride.

I had the GearVR, Oculus, Quest2, and now Quest3. (Meta bought Oculus and rebranded it Quest)

I never tried the Go but I think that was an attempt at an inexpensive entry point product.

As far as comfort, they ship with a really crappy head strap. My last 2 headsets I bought the elite strap with battery. They are really comfortable. The battery in the back offsets the weight of the headset in the front, although they're not heavy to begin with. I get about 4 hours off a full charge and have worn it that long without any discomfort.

Each version has had major improvements. The Quest3 has the best optics, faster processors, color cameras with depth sensors and more.

The 3 also has mixed/ augmented reality. Some stuff you dont even need controllers as it tracks your hands.

This piano app is a decent example of the mixed reality.

The comfort factor and balance always put me off before. I know mine is kinda first gen though. That piano app is amazing! What a superb way to learn. I used to play a bit of piano but it was hard going learning sheet music from books.

One thing that nearly got me to buying another was some of the fitness apps, where you do boxing or whack things as they come towards you.

One observation I had was when you first take the headset off is the need to, for a fraction of a second, readjust to your environment. The immersion is real.

Edit: Wait, is that piano real or not? I can't tell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom