Great news for me (1 Viewer)

jpl458

Local time
Today, 02:58
You have to ask yourself, is there any coincidence that Trump has 4 major lawsuits against him just before an election? And all these are brought by Democrat supporting authorities. Even if you are a Democrat, you have to be particularly naive to think it is just about following the law. Yes, you may want to believe no one is above the law. You may want to believe it is just about the evidence and Trump deserves being prosecuted for all his crimes towards humanity (sidenote: there are none). You may think Mar-a-Lago is only worth $18M. You may think the New York judge and the Trump hating attorney general (who campaigned on getting Trump) is impartial. And if you think that, you have become part of the problem with what is wrong with America today: a newly formed banana republic where politics dominates the judicial system and where a former president can't get a fair trial.

Trump joins the Jews as one of the most persecuted group of people on the planet.
I know a few Jews, non of which break the law. There is difference between prosecution and persecution. People that break the law are prosecuted. Being tried for a crime you committed is not persecution.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Being tried for a crime you committed is not persecution.

I beg to differ. If most people who commit it are not prosecuted, but you are, then it may actually be persecution.

Needs context.

jpl458

Local time
"A judge ruled Tuesday that Donald Trump committed fraud"

Engoron comments were made on Sep 26th the trial was set for Oct 2

7 days before the trial set was to begin, Judge Engoron ruled Donald Trump guilty of fraud. Why bother with the dog and pony show?

Here I thought you were innocent until the State proves it's case with evidence. Unless I'm missing something.

This will be overturned on the grounds of lunacy.
Hasen't happed so far, primarialy because you don't know what a summary judgement is. The part going on now is determining the amout Trump will have to pay.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 05:58
Being tried for a crime you committed is not persecution.
How about being tried for a crime you didn't commit? Or a non-crime? I think someone you don't know should accuse you of ra***** her in Bergdorf's 40 years ago.

If Trump committed a crime in NYC, why wasn't he tried for it at the time? I'll help you out. There was no crime committed, not by Trump, not by anyone else. The current fiasco in NYC is a sham. There can't be a crime without a victim and there were no victims.

Just remember, you reap what you sow and you will be in deep doo-doo when Trump gets elected so you better plan on cheating again and cheating big because Biden is unelectable. He was unelectable in 2020 without cheating. The DNC made a huge mistake when they cancelled YOUR presidential primary preventing YOU from picking YOUR preferred candidate. But I guess that's the way you like YOUR democracy. The DNC decides who will be president. YOU get no say. Why do you think Trump ran as a Republican in 2016? He's been a lifelong Democrat. All his children are Democrats. He ran as a Republican because the DNC had decided that Hillary would be the 2016 candidate because they screwed her out of it in 2008 and made Obama the candidate. That is YOUR democracy.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Hasen't happed so far, primarialy because you don't know what a summary judgement is. The part going on now is determining the amout Trump will have to pay.
And since the law, should we bother to adhere to it this time (the Dems have a really poor record of bothering with actual laws), specifies that the VICTIM gets the money. So, WHO, EXACTLY will get the money since there are NO victims? Not that the judgement won't be overturned on appeal.

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
There can't be a crime without a victim and there were no victims.
So prostitution, Drug possession, gambling, begging, solicitation, etc. Are not illegal?

How about being tried for a crime you didn't commit?
Happens all the time. That's what courts are for. Many people are found NG for a variety of reasons.

specifies that the VICTIM gets the money
Where does it say that? This is not a damages case. It's an equity action, disgorgement of ill gotten gains.

If you don't pay your state taxes, is the state of CT. and it's residents not the victim(s)?
Were the stockholders of DB not victims? NY taxpayers? Local municipalities?

jpl458

Local time
How about being tried for a crime you didn't commit? Or a non-crime? I think someone you don't know should accuse you of ra***** her in Bergdorf's 40 years ago.

If Trump committed a crime in NYC, why wasn't he tried for it at the time? I'll help you out. There was no crime committed, not by Trump, not by anyone else. The current fiasco in NYC is a sham. There can't be a crime without a victim and there were no victims.

Just remember, you reap what you sow and you will be in deep doo-doo when Trump gets elected so you better plan on cheating again and cheating big because Biden is unelectable. He was unelectable in 2020 without cheating. The DNC made a huge mistake when they cancelled YOUR presidential primary preventing YOU from picking YOUR preferred candidate. But I guess that's the way you like YOUR democracy. The DNC decides who will be president. YOU get no say. Why do you think Trump ran as a Republican in 2016? He's been a lifelong Democrat. All his children are Democrats. He ran as a Republican because the DNC had decided that Hillary would be the 2016 candidate because they screwed her out of it in 2008 and made Obama the candidate. That is YOUR democracy.
He was unelectable in 2020 without cheating.

You have proof that there was cheating by the Dems in 2020? Like to see it.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
You have proof that there was cheating by the Dems in 2020? Like to see it.
What part of complete obstruction of forensic audits of "secured" materials do you not understand? When you learn to read, you will see it;) But, only if you choose to open your eyes.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 10:58
So, WHO, EXACTLY will get the money since there are NO victims? Not that the judgement won't be overturned on appeal.
Paid to students through debt relief? [Lights touch-paper and walks away...]

jpl458

Local time
What part of complete obstruction of forensic audits of "secured" materials do you not understand? When you learn to read, you will see it;) But, only if you choose to open your eyes.
Exactly who obstructed what?

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
More likely the money gets divied up between the corrupt judge and the corrupt prosecuter since the legal code doesn't actually enter into this case.
Exactly who obstructed what?
🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
Rudy should just pull a Hunter Biden and refuse to testify :D
I guess Fox didn't air the fact that he chickened out. The jury question is pretty grim looking for old Rudy Colludy. I see a big number coming, possibly by end of day.

Hunter has a rock solid 5th since he was indicted. The trumpublicans should have taken him up on his offer to testify as that would have been the only way he would. Any contempt charge will probably fail as a result of his 5th.

Last edited:

moke123

AWF VIP
Local time
hmmm.

Breaking news: Binder with highly classified info on Russia interference in the election is missing since the last days of the trump whitehouse.

How much do you think he got for it?

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Hunter has a rock solid 5th since he was indicted. The trumpublicans should have taken him up on his offer to testify as that would have been the only way he would. Any contempt charge will probably fail as a result of his 5th.
Nobody's holding their breath, Daddy will be there for the pardon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom