Guantanamo Bay (2 Viewers)

Sum Guy

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:16
The two biggest terrorists on the planet are now posing as peace makers in the middle east, what a joke!:mad::rolleyes:

At brokering peace in the Middle East. Don't you read your own posts?

R

Rich

At brokering peace in the Middle East. Don't you read your own posts?

After they started one of the most unjust and unwarrented wars in recent times, do me a favour, Bush is only interested now because he's leaving office soon, thank Christ:rolleyes:

ShaneMan

Registered User.
Local time
How could it be anything else?:confused:

I guess, for you, it can't be. I just find it odd that you thank someone you don't believe in, even if it is a figure of speech. It's just not part of my speech to thank someone that I don't believe in.

R

Rich

Even if you did believe in him, how can you thank somebody or myth that's been dead for over 2,000 years?:confused:

ShaneMan

Registered User.
Local time
Even if you did believe in him, how can you thank somebody or myth that's been dead for over 2,000 years?:confused:

I didn't, you did! :) Have they found His body?

Last edited:

ShaneMan

Registered User.
Local time
Yes buried in a lost tomb in India......

For real! In India? He died on a cross in Jerusalem and they carried His body all the way to India just to bury Him? Not to mention the eye witnesses who gave an account of a man giving up his tomb, outside of Jerusalem, so that He could be buried there. How do they know it's Him? What are they doing with the hundreds and hundreds of eye witnesses that saw Him alive 3 days after His burial and different eye witnesses kept giving accounts of seeing Him for 40 days after His death?

Sum Guy

Registered User.
Local time
If he was transported to India, wouldn't he have been a little "ripe" when he got there?
Don't forget, Jewish law states that a person must be buried before sundown on the day they pass away. In an era before enbalming was common, I think your suggestion is highly unlikely.

R

Rich

For real! In India? He died on a cross in Jerusalem and they carried His body all the way to India just to bury Him? Not to mention the eye witnesses who gave an account of a man giving up his tomb, outside of Jerusalem, so that He could be buried there. How do they know it's Him? What are they doing with the hundreds and hundreds of eye witnesses that saw Him alive 3 days after His burial and different eye witnesses kept giving accounts of seeing Him for 40 days after His death?

Where's the birth and death certificates as proof

ShaneMan

Registered User.
Local time
Where's the birth and death certificates as proof

I could ask the same from you. Your the one claiming His body was found in India. What I am saying is we have writings, from many authors a number who were eye witnesses, stating the events of His birth and death. None of these authors have stated anything different about His death and burial than for it to have been in/outside of Jerusalem

R

Rich

I could ask the same from you. Your the one claiming His body was found in India. What I am saying is we have writings, from many authors a number who were eye witnesses, stating the events of His birth and death. None of these authors have stated anything different about His death and burial than for it to have been in/outside of Jerusalem

I thought it was Mary Magdalene who was the only witness as for all the other accounts therefore, heresay

ShaneMan

Registered User.
Local time
I thought it was Mary Magdalene who was the only witness as for all the other accounts therefore, heresay

Mary Magdalene was the only eye witness to what? His resurrection?

ShaneMan

Registered User.
Local time
That's part of the myth, isn't it?

No, there are hundreds of people who saw Him after His resurrection. Hundreds of people played their parts in the myth.

R

Rich

No, there are hundreds of people who saw Him after His resurrection. Hundreds of people played their parts in the myth.

I'll pose it again, for that statement to be true, where's the evidence that he was actually dead to start with?

ShaneMan

Registered User.
Local time
I'll pose it again, for that statement to be true, where's the evidence that he was actually dead to start with?

Rich, I will presume that anything written in The Bible your not going to go for, but the writings that are in the New Testament did come from men, that were alive, during this time frame and their accounts of what happened were not refuted by anyone's writings of that same time frame of history. Josephus, who never claimed Christianity, gives historical accounts of Jesus Christ and His death. Do you have evidence that He was not dead?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom