Guilty or Not Guilty? The George Floyd trial... (1 Viewer)

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 10:58
New story ready for outrage: 15 year old black girl shot dead by police. She was trying to stab two black women at the time but BLM protesters still show up, protesting police saving another black person from being stabbed. Would they prefer the cops to just let them stab the victim?

View attachment 90968

What should happen to the police officer, a medal or 10 years in prison? I can't tell anymore.

RE: the motives or agenda of BLM
I'm learning (from my book Taboo, chapters 6 and 7) that many of these racial justice movements and associated politicians have had ties with Nation of Islam. I used to think NOI was just harmless nonsense. However, now I've learned about actual NOI theology and what they believe about the various races. It's so vile and sick/racist I won't go into it here at all, but you can research/google.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 13:58
I don't think any of the 3 charges required proof of intent to kill,
I don't either. The question should be - are you 100% certain that Chauvin's actions led to the death and the answer to that is NO. Floyd was a dead man walking. He was dying before he got to the station regardless of Chauvin's unwarranted actions. Chauvin was a bad cop. I never heard anyone dispute that. His actions were despicable but was he directly responsible for Floyd's death? NO.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
New story ready for outrage: 15 year old black girl shot dead by police. She was trying to stab two black women at the time but BLM protesters still show up, protesting police saving another black person from being stabbed. Would they prefer the cops to just let them stab the victim?
In the George Floyd saga, the prosecutor said you can trust your eyes. In this new case where the knife is in plain view will we be asked to trust our eyes? Or will be asked to look in another direction?

Almost every encounter with police involves someone behaving badly prior to their arrival. Some people have a lifetime of bad decisions prior to being killed. The media and the community take some of these bad actors and make them into something more than they really are.

harpygaggle

Registered User.
Local time
Even video can be deceiving. For instance video shot at 30 frames per second as opposed to 15 frames per second may show different things.
For instance you fire a gun 6 times in rapid succesion. One video may show you fired 3 times while the other shows 6 times.
This is actually true. However, the video captured by Darnella Frazier was still accepted in the court as an evidence. If Chauvin pressed his knee on Floyd's neck for 9 minutes and 29 seconds, was the video also 9 minutes and 29 seconds or less than? Ooopsss I think I miss out something.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 17:58
If the cop didn't shoot and the woman stabbed the other woman in the neck and she died, the cops would be blamed for not intervening. They can't win. They are now just the punchbags to blame for everything. I predict surges in violence, riots, mob rule, demoralised police, policy changes which result in even more violence. Look what happened when they defunded the police in Minneapolis. Crime and murder goes up.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
I predict surges in violence, riots, mob rule, demoralised police, policy changes which result in even more violence. Look what happened when they defunded the police in Minneapolis. Crime and murder goes up.
Empirical data gathered and analyzed by Mr. Reilly shows, from what I have seen, that your prediction pretty much has 100% chance of becoming true. Reactive policing and trigger hesitancy due to these movements have resulted in huge crime waves in the past.

Of course, illegitimacy and fatherless rates are the best actual predictors of crime (in all race categories), but our society is pretty much "over" that. When a US Senator produced a well researched report warning of the correlation between illegitimacy rates, pay-per-child welfare, and crime a decade ago, he was roundly savaged by the left and that was pretty much the last major effort for a common sense, empirically based response to the problem. Our society is now embracing many things that have become the antithesis to the nuclear, traditional 2-parent family household with children born of a marriage between two ordinary people.........which, when it was strong, produced some of the lowest crime rates we know of.

This is why any movement whose teachings or legislation undermine the ability to choose to raise a family with children encouraged and taught and prepared to live a life that conforms to some of these 'basics', I take very seriously.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Just saw this chap, exactly what I thought!

• Love
Reactions: Jon

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Today, 13:58
As a follow-up to Tatum's comment that Biden is broadcasting the racism card to mischaractorize the Chauvin trail as having a racist overtone.

1619548964511.png

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time

The tide is Turning!​

Judge SHUTS DOWN Lawyer Pulling Race Card In Court​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom