Has Biden wrecked women's sports? (1 Viewer)

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 05:27
Biden has changed some laws regarding biological men being able to compete in women's sports. This will be an interesting four years me thinks. My prediction is that women's world records will be broken left, right and centre.

Is it now the case that a man just has to identify as being a woman to be allowed to compete in women's sporting events, or does he have to have his testosterone reduced like with transgendered athletes? Has Biden, with a stroke of a pen, wrecked women's sports?

My personal prediction is that this will go down in history as a catastrophically bad decision by the Democrats, built on misguided assumptions of "fairness" and gender discrimination. I can look forward to watching a heavily bearded "woman" thrashing a biological women during a Wimbledon final, serving at 150mph and breaking the wrists of the receiver. Next will be women's boxing, with a "woman" built like Mike Tyson, taking on an opponent with little to no chance at all.

[Edit: Is an extension of this, as we slide down that slippery slope, that both the terms and "man" and "women" will be outlawed in future? Nancy Pelosi has already proposed eliminating gendered language in congress, despite breaking her own rules on this within a few days, referring to being a mother, daughter, her father, etc.]

Last edited:

ypma

Registered User.
Local time
Biden has changed some laws regarding biological men being able to compete in women's sports. This will be an interesting four years me thinks. My prediction is that women's world records will be broken left, right and centre.

Is it now the case that a man just has to identify as being a woman to be allowed to compete in women's sporting events, or does he have to have his testosterone reduced like with transgendered athletes? Has Biden, with a stroke of a pen, wrecked women's sports?

My personal prediction is that this will go down in history as a catastrophically bad decision by the Democrats, built on misguided assumptions of "fairness" and gender discrimination. I can look forward to watching a heavily bearded "woman" thrashing a biological women during a Wimbledon final, serving at 150mph and breaking the wrists of the receiver. Next will be women's boxing, with a "woman" built like Mike Tyson, taking on an opponent with little to no chance at all.

[Edit: Is an extension of this, as we slide down that slippery slope, that both the terms and "man" and "women" will be outlawed in future? Nancy Pelosi has already proposed eliminating gendered language in congress, despite breaking her own rules on this within a few days, referring to being a mother, daughter, her father, etc.]
Don't knock it "it’s an ˌill ˈwind (that blows ˌnobody any ˈgood)" I could tee off using the Red tees !!
Regards Ypma

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Don't knock it "it’s an ˌill ˈwind (that blows ˌnobody any ˈgood)" I could tee off using the Red tees !!
Regards Ypma
I'm sorry, but I don't understand your argument.

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Yesterday, 23:27
@Jon - In golf, ypma would be able to identify as a woman and use the woman's tee-spot rather than the men's tee-spot. Makes a difference in the distance from tee to green. And the longer you have to hit something in golf, the less room you have for error. So shortening the shot gives users of the red tee an advantage.

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Is "red tee" a golfing term, that relates to the area that women tee off from? Not heard the term before, although I do live next to a golf course!

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Well, women's and children's tees are the red tees - at least on some courses. Sort of the opposite of the black diamond courses at ski resorts, which is where the Olympians train.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Yesterday, 21:27
Jon, this is zero % chance this doesn't go before the Supreme Court, which is quite likely to strike it down (I think).
Thus he is just posturing.

ypma

Registered User.
Local time
Is "red tee" a golfing term, that relates to the area that women tee off from? Not heard the term before, although I do live next to a golf course!
Yes Jon the Red tees are where the ladies Tee off from and is much nearer to the hole than the men's tees . I was being flippant , if my post was out of order i will delete it !

Regards Ypma

tmyers

Local time
Today, 00:27
I would hope they would require them to have fully transitioned and be on estrogen and have lowered testosterone. Otherwise it would be way to obviously unfair. Even more so than it already is (even after all the stuff, a mans body is just built differently).

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
@ypma - not at all flippant. With a humorous intent, it demonstrates one very narrowly focused example of exactly how gender identity will wreck women's sports.

For a not-so-recent case, see: https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=renee+richards

Renee had a career in the Women's Tennis circuit but was never quite a devastating force like the Williams sisters.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
I'm afraid there is no such requirement. It's all about their identification; i.e., what they felt like when they woke up today, or last week, or the first of the year.
Ya know - that little fact that totally contradicts what they tried to tell us for 40 years "But we're born that way!"

tmyers

Local time
I'm afraid there is no such requirement. It's all about their identification; i.e., what they felt like when they woke up today, or last week, or the first of the year.
Ya know - that little fact that totally contradicts what they tried to tell us for 40 years "But we're born that way!"
I wonder if I identify as an attack helicopter if they will let me participate in war games. That would be fun!

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
I wonder if I identify as an attack helicopter if they will let me participate in war games. That would be fun!
If you and your sympathizers constituted enough votes to make a difference and as long as they themselves paid no price for it, they probably would. LOL

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Yes, this a disastrous Executive Order. At this point I'll regurgitate as summary of my prior posts concerning "forced" equality. If Biden and his left wing sycophants (assuming that Biden is not simply an artificial construct), then there should be an Executive Order mandating that ALL sports have 50% women, and minority players consistent with their %% presence in the general population as a demonstration of diversity and inclusion. Furthermore, there should be a few disabled persons included as players as a demonstration of acceptance so that they don't feel left out. The fact that they do not propose real equality means that they are not serious and they are doing it for political theater.

I actually saw a sticker on the tailgate of one of those monstrous super-duty 4X4 trucks: "I identify as a Prius."

Last edited:

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Yes Jon the Red tees are where the ladies Tee off from and is much nearer to the hole than the men's tees . I was being flippant , if my post was out of order i will delete it !

Regards Ypma
No need to delete it. We practice free speech here and flippant is normal! :LOL:

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
I think I also read that boys can go into girls changing rooms if they identify as being a female. Is that correct? If so, why do you have to be transgendered to play women's sports? Surely if you identify as being a woman, that is enough. You don't need your meat and two veg removed because you are a sports woman, not a eunuch!

I look forward to seeing someone the size of LeBron on their tippy toes doing a rendition of Swan Lake, while their cropped haired radical feminist catches him as he swoons backwards. "Alas, I am a mere white male. Catch me before I fall from grace. I swim in my shame." The End.

Last edited:

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Then, of course, there was that rather intimidating "woman" portrayed by Wesley Snipes in To Wong Foo, Thanks For Everything, Julie Newmar - also starring Patrick Swayze and John Leguizamo in drag.

To be honest, that movie forever changed the way I hear the song "Brick House" because of the scene of the three "dragsters" in their convertible driving down the road and waving to people in a nearby passing train. One of those "scenes that cannot be unseen."

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Women's vs Men's sports I think can easily be remedied by removing the gender tag and using a weight/height combination class tag. Wouldn't that be more adequate anyway?

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Men are physically built different then women, upper body strength is not a myth. It's been fact checked. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom