Has Biden wrecked women's sports? (1 Viewer)

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Yesterday, 19:35
Turns out that the stories below are actually "old" and would not point to Biden having a responsibility.
Nevertheless, they do point to a trend that women are losing out what are supposed to be female competitions and Biden has "legitimized" the trend of wrecking women's sports.

Transgender sprinters finish 1st, 2nd at Connecticut girls indoor track championships
Sunday, February 24, 2019

Transgender wrestler wins second straight Texas girls' high school title
Sunday, February 25, 2018

Last edited:

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Americans used to have a sense of fair play. That has been replaced, on the left at least, by a sense of entitlement.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
1624754760070.png

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
It is really hard to just walk off the field but until women do that whenever there is a male in the competition, this unfairness will continue.

I seem to be alone in "walking off the field" in my sport of choice. The local bridge clubs are reopening but they are insisting on everyone being vaccinated. Since I think it is scientifically unsound as well as morally reprehensible to force young people to participate in a drug trial, I am refusing to play in person at the local clubs. My partners are not happy but who will stand up if I don't?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom