Howdy! (From San Francisco) (1 Viewer)

Global_Access

Local time
Today, 00:13
Hello Group,

Thanks for reading my first post.

I hate to talk about me, but if I must....

I started consulting with MS Access in 1992ish before I graduated from the University of Colorado in Boulder with Information Systems and Operations Management.

I've worked in technology since 1994 and have built database applications throughout my career on MS Access and also on: SQL Server, Oracle and Sybase. During my career working for others I worked in the industries of telecommunications, department of energy and startups/eCommerce companies like Google and Ebay.

Four years ago, while working for HP, I decided to start my own company that specializes in MS Access development. (More on that later). It's been an adventure and I'm proud that we have been privileged to help so many great clients reach their goals by developing rock solid applications on the MS Access platform. But,you all already know how great the platform is.

More about me. I like SCUBA diving, running and music. Just last night a body from Colorado went to see Peal Jam at the Oracle Open World concert. Total blast. Perhaps I can share some video I shot from my iPhone.

Okay. That's enough.

Thank you for reading my post and I plan on being actively on this site at least once a week.

Cheers,
Global Access

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 00:13
Welcome from the other side of the mountains!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom