I now think B Obama is the best choice for America and the world (3 Viewers)

dkinley

Access Hack by Choice
Local time
Today, 02:06
Who was the chief in CHARGE?:rolleyes:

Okay .. so Powell had bad judgement when he made Bush's case for war.

Does that mean he is excercising the same bad judgement on his choice for nomination?

-dk

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 08:06
Okay .. so Powell had bad judgement when he made Bush's case for war.

Does that mean he is excercising the same bad judgement on his choice for nomination?

-dk
Colin was under orders previously, now he can excercise the freedom of speech that the US claims to have

dkinley

Access Hack by Choice
Local time
lol ... okay, so there was no way he could have resigned even though that is what he did later?

-dk

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
lol ... okay, so there was no way he could have resigned even though that is what he did later?

-dk
Most American politicians don't have such high standards

dkinley

Access Hack by Choice
Local time
Most American politicians don't have such high standards

So his standard wasn't high enough to resign when he was ordered to make a case for war, but yet later because he was upset with Rumsfeld and the bunch. That shows bad judgement there.

Again, is it the same bad judgement in choice for a candidate?

-dk

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
So his standard wasn't high enough to resign when he was ordered to make a case for war, but yet later because he was upset with Rumsfeld and the bunch. That shows bad judgement there.

-dk
The fact that he resigned shows good judgement, not bad, it just took him a little time.Now if only Bush was half the man eh

dkinley

Access Hack by Choice
Local time
The fact that he resigned shows good judgement, not bad, it just took him a little time.Now if only Bush was half the man eh

lol ... so if he took a little more time, he might regret this decision and change it.

-dK

dkinley

Access Hack by Choice
Local time
lol

Well, before he wasn't a popular fellow, but now he has endorsed the messiah he is smart fellow ....

Ya think there is no ounce to anything that he isn't doing for popularity reasons?

-dk

Local time
I beg to differ. Bush IS an attack on us. He's caused thousands of deaths in a needless war AND allowed the person who did attack us to survive for seven years because of his own personal agenda, not to mentioned destroyed not just the national economy, but global economies. That's quite an attack and it's gone on for far too long.

Now tell us how you really feel.

This is all unrealistic propaganda. The brave soldiers who fought for Iraq's independence were not killed by Bush (nor by Congress, who approved and supported the war), they were killed by the enemy. Many of us didn't think it was needless as evidenced by Bush's high approval rating when it all began. It's weak kneed, forgetful, sheep who don't remember that they supported the war who perpetuate this mis-truth.

The financial issues were caused by liberal policies and forcing them on the GSEs and further by refusing to do something about it over 4 years ago when Chairman Greenspan warned Congress. Bush also urged Congress at that time to take action.

Again, a total misunderstanding and misrepresentation of the facts. It's sad that people who never understood what is going on are going to decide this election.

Local time
I should just like to point out that had Bush not had his head stuck somewhere it shouldn't have been and heeded the warnings 9/11 wouldn't have happened..........

More specific. How does the position of Bush's head relate?

What are "the" warnings? Specifically who warned? What were the specific warnings? Why didn't this come out in the 9/11 report? Are you talking about Clinton's failed policy with regards to Osama Bin Laden? I'm not sure that Clinton's staff fully explained the issues.

How come you're the only one who seems to know this?

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
The brave soldiers who fought for Iraq's independence were not killed by Bush

Who asked the America to give Iraq freedom and from who? The whole charade is as farcical as the American/Spanish war and was nothing more than American imperialism again

Local time
Who asked the America to give Iraq freedom and from who?

A happy side effect of the coalition enforcing UN resolutions from the early 1990s.

As far as the "from who" part, my guess is the brutal regime of Hussein (not Hussein Obama, the other one).

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
A happy side effect of the coalition enforcing UN resolutions from the early 1990s.

As far as the "from who" part, my guess is the brutal regime of Hussein (not Hussein Obama, the other one).
The UN wouldn't support the invasion of Iraq that's why the falsified WMD document was issued :rolleyes:

Local time

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
That is true. I think it must be something else blinding you, perhaps unbridled hate of Bush (or Blair).
I don't hate anybody thanks! I just seek out the truth, had you read the entire article you could have learnt something

Local time
The UN wouldn't support the invasion of Iraq that's why the falsified WMD document was issued :rolleyes:

Oh, did you witness this falsification? What did they use the wrong font, then? (notice I added the word "then" to make it more British sounding).

Did Dubya and Jeb with their cronies all get together in a hide-out up in the foothills and say "hey, let's falsify some documents so when things go wrong, Rich will have somebody to blame"? Or maybe they did it at a family reunion: "no time to swing you on the swing, Johnny, your uncle and I have to plot the eventual demise of the free world. Yeah, we know Congress will be too stupid to get it."

I hope you understand how ridiculous that sounds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom