mutual disrespect (1 Viewer)

neuroman9999

Local time
Today, 04:38
is EARNED. You haven't earned any.
So then richard, if you're going to make me repeat myself for the 50 millionth time, I will ask WHAT do do you want me to do in order to earn it? But on a side note you and everyone else here might not have to worry about that anymore because I just finished a weekend at a monastery in Missouri and I spoke with a couple of monks and particularly one of them I spoke to many times and everything went extremely well and the reason is is because they know immediately that I have the truth of Christ and the truth about this world and my heart my soul and my mind. And I was very welcomed here and there were a few other things that happened as well but I'm not going to mention those to you because you wouldn't understand those things.

So if this continues and I plan to make sure their visits to the monastery which are guaranteed to happen because I've already planned to return, and if I end up living here regardless of the time frame whether it's 6 months or a year or so a few years from now I will certainly at that time, disappear immediately from this forum and all other forums I am a member of on the internet. And I believe the count in that regard is probably anywhere from a 20 to 30 different forums.

And to offer you a way to quote reciprocate quote your interesting quote of Harry Potter and your philosophical nonsense, I will offer you this quote from Steve Jobs spoken during the introductory presentation in California for the very first iPhone:

Are are we getting it?

neuroman9999

Local time
ah, yes you do.
You may be right because no one can possibly know everything and if I were to ever claim to know everything in a technological sense obviously that arrogance would be way out of control and obviously not truthful either

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
You are going to disappear into a monastery and keep off the Internet for a while? I wish you well and hope that it gives you whatever it is that you seek. No, that is not me being sarcastic. It is clear that you don't get what you believe you deserve here. Perhaps you can find it somewhere else.

In regard to your question about earning respect, and considering your Steve Jobs quote, it is clear that after all of us have chastised you about your disrespectful posting habits, you DON'T get it yet.

Adam, HOW DENSE CAN YOU BE to not recognize what I have tried to tell you for months on end? You give what you get, If you give disrespect, you get it back. If you give respect, you get it back. What goes around comes around. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. How hard is that to understand?

neuroman9999

Local time
here are my responses to some of your intelligent comments, and some of the ones that are uninformed, my good friend or enemy:

You are going to disappear into a monastery and keep off the Internet for a while?
I DID NOT say that! what I said, if you would please re-read what I wrote, is that I WAS AT a monastery for the entire weekend for my first visit of what I hope to be many, regarding a possible vocation in the community. if you don't know what that means, it means joining a monastery and committing to the lifestyle until death.
hope that it gives you whatever it is that you seek.
I don't need to SEEK anything my friend, as I have already found it thanks to the real God, which of course is Christ. And everyone at the monastery that I've met thus far knows it, and I've made it very clear that I will do everything in my power to grow in the true faith with them and give everything God has given me to assist others who are God's people and are fighting the good fight against the evil forces that are running this world, whether they be corporate leaders or not. This is part of. Paul's teachings and instructions to us.
Adam, HOW DENSE CAN YOU BE to not recognize what I have tried to tell you for months on end? You give what you get, If you give disrespect, you get it back. If you give respect, you get it back. What goes around comes around. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you. How hard is that to understand?
I'm not going to deny that I've made serious mistakes in my talks with you and the other professionals here on the board in the past Richard. And all I can do at this point is apologize for any harm I did cause back then. But that's pretty much over now. And what I will say with regard to ""getting what I give"" is that, God gives everyone their entire life to reconcile to him and make good, and as of now I have done that, and have for some time. I'm not going to tell you what events of my life have transpired to transform me into the person I am now, but what I can tell you is that you're seriously mistaken in thinking that I'm disrespecting of others. I respect all of you guys TO A DEGREE, and the only reason I say that is because I know very well that all of you guys suffer from many things, one of them probably being a disbelief in God because of the ""unfairness"" of your lives and/or ""what you've been through or what you've had to deal with"". I talked with a priest today at lunch who was a seminary teacher, and we talked a lot about the many reasons why people think God is not loving. and trust me Richard, I know all of them, including the primary reason why you are not a believer. And I know you're thinking I'm delusional and crazy, and I also expect a response to this post from you telling me that in words, because you've done that everytime in the past. Now let me tell you I'm not a prophet or a soul reader, primarily because the real prophets died centuries ago, but I'll also tell you that the secret that resides within me is something you don't have, and if you ever met me in person, I may be able to help you out or at least make you think about your beliefs and how they're a little off track. All I'll tell you is that the truth can not be found in science or in your philosophy. It's in a very small room of your choosing, and it's waiting for you if you want to search for it. That's all I'm going to say. I will also tell you though, even though you're going to disbelieve it, that I have seen a few things in the last 7 years that you do not believe in, and have been spoken to recently from others you also cannot see, regarding what just might happen to the human race if they don't discard their intellectual nonsense and their pushing down and causing God's people depression in harm. And trust me, if they keep doing it, they're headed for hell. And I can tell you that it's not fun. But then again, you probably won't understand what I'm talking about. If you don't, don't worry about it. I don't blame you. I'm simply mentioning this.

May I also say that I'm concerned in the slightest that God will punish me getting angry with you and the others here for showing your disbelief in such a sharp manner. If Christ can show his righteous anger towards tax collectors in a temple because he was a human being, I'm also authorized to do the same thing. If you don't like that, that's tough. Because I can tell you that during my lifetime, I will do that many times, and some of those times will shock the recipients because they will be living in error and not even realize it. And I dearly hope my actions will make them contemplate their mistake, at the very least. Furthermore, I'm looking forward to your typical reply telling me that ""I'm crazy and delusional"" and that ""I'm worshiping nothing"", or that I'm not a ""true Christian because I'm not showing love 24/7 to everyone on Earth, all the time"". Regarding the last point, do you want the truth? The truth is that the man who appears in the future that is able to do that, which of course will not be true, will obviously be a false leader. Now whether that will be the devil in human form, who can say. But there will come a day when he does emerge as the false leaders and address those huge crowds of people in those big cities who are lost and are looking to worship an Earthly idol rather than the real God who is hiding in secret.

I also wanted to tell you that this post is written specifically for 2 reasons: 1) to address you in the manner I've shown, to try and help you endlessly which I will never give up on, and 2) because I intend to show these words to the faithful people in my life who also know the truth of this world, who respect and appreciate me as a brother in Christ and know exactly why I have said what I've said. Have a good evening Richard, and I look forward to continuing this.

Oh and there is one other addition to this richard, you might want to know that my way will win in the end. When the earth comes to an end everybody that hasn't come to Christ and the truth and has lived a life that goes against what he stood for and what he preached, but mostly I'm talking about the evil people not necessarily those that are nice people, all of them will die accordingly and like I said before it's not going to be good but Christ is going to take the same approach to defeating them that he took defeating the devil 2,000 years ago. and that approach is that he's going to let the evil destroy itself so he's going to let the political people the people that fight for money and the people in governments that are evil who want to destroy the world essentially fight it out so they start to destroy themselves and somewhere in there he will return as prophesied and finish the job so if I were you I'd reconsider.

Last edited:

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
if I end up living here regardless of the time frame whether it's 6 months or a year or so a few years from now I will certainly at that time, disappear immediately from this forum and all other forums I am a member of on the internet.

My comments about you disappearing for a while were based on the above statement. Do you now mean to say you were lying to us? Oh, I know it is a vague time frame that you were intending, so it wouldn't be immediate.

I have nothing to say regarding your wall of text. Other than that walls of text usually are not good for making a point. Short and pithy statements are far better.

neuroman9999

Local time
hmmmm.....well it sounds to me that you're secretly retaliating against me for what I've done in the past, and/or what I'm currently doing?

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 09:38
Tit for tat
My book on game theory suggests "tit for tat" is one of the best strategies. Despite all the logic and probability theory in John von Neumann's contribution, game theory can often boil down to this simple strategy!

neuroman9999

Local time
well very well said John and considering this is an ongoing game that will never end between Richard and I that makes perfect sense

neuroman9999

Local time
And if you've been following all my posts you'll know that my way wins in the end and I've already said that in another post or maybe in this one. Richard is the one engaged in the mistake and he knows it

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 05:38
Reading his posts, I hear that girl from American Pie; "This one time, at band camp..."

neuroman9999

Local time
wow! you mean that NG dude from Italy actually unblocked me!? he could seriously put his attitude aside and learn a lesson from my favorite catholic saint over in italy. the poorest man in the country, but yet one of the most powerful souls watching over everything. and I'm sure NG has no clue what I'm talking about, with all his pride thinking he's the greatest navy guy in the world. that true, sir? ;)

neuroman9999

Local time
You were wondering why people considered you disrespectful? This is an example.
It was a joke Paul period but then again I'm not surprised I got a response like this but I didn't think it would come from you considering that you're not very political and pretty easy going

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 02:38
If Doc didn't want you to call him "grandpa" or any of its derivatives, why would you think "silly boy" was okay? I am pretty easy going. You may feel you're joking, but it has an edge in it that puts people off. But I know you feel that everybody else is wrong and you're right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom