My fellow Americans, if you aren't worried yet, you should be (1 Viewer)

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 18:23
Don't forget all the national leaders of all the non-US countries. Did they lie, too?
Yes...........................and there weren't THAT many of them either

ajetrumpet

Banned
Local time
Today, 12:23
Apparently, the world leaders can't agree on a fix for Bush's mistakes. GOOD. If I had to meet with an idiot like that, I wouldn't put my hand out to help him either! Fall stock market FALL GOOD. I'm waiting...

The only thing good that's come out of all this crap is the HUGE reduction in gas price, and I get 40 MPG as it is! LOL! Go me!

redneckgeek

Local time
Today, 13:23
No, they were lied to

Hard to believe that many Democrats can be so gullible. If they aren't smart enough to figure out when Bush is lying, what business do they have running things?

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 18:23
Hard to believe that many Democrats can be so gullible. If they aren't smart enough to figure out when Bush is lying, what business do they have running things?
Who held the balance of power when this was pushed through?

redneckgeek

Local time
Today, 13:23
Who held the balance of power when this was pushed through?

Republicans. What's you're point? A LOT of democrats voted for it.
They are the ones in question here, are they not?

ASherbuck

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:23
The president needs to be prepared for any eventuality - whether we like it or not. If McCain wins, there will be civil unrest immediately. Should Bush just allow it to happen?

BTW: If Robin Hood wins, there will probably be massive civil unrest, too. It'll just take a few years for it to set in. Either way, I'm joining the first angry mob to pass my house on the way to DC.

I'll be ditching my uniform to join the angry mobs as well. That's when your leader is destroying your oath. I wouldn't turn my training on Americans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom