New Lurker (1 Viewer)

TheGr8Ginger

Local time
Yesterday, 22:37
Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself. I've only been dealing with Access (365) for a little over a month now. For work most of the stuff I do is done on spreadsheets (Google Sheets) which can only do so much of what I'm wanting it to do. A friend told me to look into Access/databases, so here I am. Signed up for LinkedIn Learning and have been going through that to learn Access. Still, I get impatient to watch EVERY...single...video, when I don't feel I'll ever be utilizing that video's topic. Anyways, I'll probably mostly just lurk, and utilize the search feature before posting, but I do look forward to working with the community!

Thanks for having me!

Jon

Access World Site Owner
Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:37
Welcome to the forums! We are the most active Microsoft Access community on the internet by far, with posts going back over 20 years!

To get started, I highly recommend you read the post below. It contains important information for all new users to this forum. https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/threads/new-member-read-me-first.223250/ We look forward to having you around here, learning stuff and having fun!

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Hi. Welcome to AWF!

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 00:37
Lurkers are welcome and in fact encouraged to at least occasionally step out of the shadows to ask questions when appropriate.

So... Welcome to the forum.

jdraw

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 01:37
Welcome to AWF. Sometimes you can shorten the learning curve by reviewing posts and checking the "Similar Threads" at the bottom of thread/posts page.

TheGr8Ginger

Local time
Welcome to AWF. Sometimes you can shorten the learning curve by reviewing posts and checking the "Similar Threads" at the bottom of thread/posts page.
I actually did try making a post to ask a question...but kept getting an error. I'll try again when I'm home and just see if it was something with our ISP here at work, or it's something that I'm missing.

TheGr8Ginger

Local time
Anybody have any idea why I get the below error when trying to create a new post? Happened at work, and at home, on different ISP's & hardware...

Also, I've attached the error provided from the console.

Attachments

• Error.JPG
    Error.JPG
    25.9 KB · Views: 509
  • Console Error.JPG
    Console Error.JPG
    50.1 KB · Views: 364

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom