No One Wants to Play (1 Viewer)

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time
Today, 02:14
I think it is only fitting that no one plays here anymore.
We all forgot the most important things in life.
And we all got too involved in being right and making a point.

I reckon we all got what we deserved.
Personally, I really used to enjoy learning about ya'lls lives.

Last edited:

ajetrumpet

Banned
Local time
Today, 01:14
this is not a political thread Thales. if you want to start one, I will tell you that the only RIGHT anymore is promoting free enterprise, since the government is doing everything in their power to take it down. best thing for the country would be for someone to assissinate this idiot we have as a leader. either that, or the featherhead nancy pelosi.

i'll never forget what that idiot obama said about las vegas recently. telling people to not "blow their money in vegas?". how stupid can you be? that just goes to show you how the dude can be nothing more than an ignorant featherbrain.

that comment reminds me of an inner city criminal trying to get people to make sense of his speech. we can honestly say (we have been able for a while now though) that Obama seriously doesn't think before he opens his big mouth. but like I've said countless times before, he's the best liar the presidency has been seen. you really have to be part of the upper class in this country to be able to see through his BS. it's pretty damn thick

Adam Caramon

Local time

Personally, I really used to enjoy learning about ya'll lives.

I don't get it.

ajetrumpet said:
you really have to be part of the upper class in this country to be able to see through his BS. it's pretty damn thick

That seems quite arrogant. I assume you must be part of the upper class, then? Are we talking about social/economic class?

georgewilkinson said:
Las Vegas? Is that the 56th or 57th state?

We'll never tell, because what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 07:14

Personally, I really used to enjoy learning about ya'll lives.

I haven't posted for about 4 or 5 days. Nothing to say - just tired and fed up with this cold wet weather, waiting for spring to arrive.

Col

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
this is not a political thread Thales...

Really? You think someone should kill our President? That's pretty excessive, don't you think? I mean, Bush was the biggest terrorist this country has ever seen, putting fear in the entire nation that if we don't jump on his bandwagon and oil war, we'll be attacked and killed by "terrorists". In the meantime, we allowed him to steal certain rights, all for the feeling of security and protection. What a hoot! I still never did or would say he should be assassinated.

You also may want to be careful what you post online. Thanks to Bush's freedom taking laws on internet monitoring, you may get a knock on the door from some very unfriendly "homeland security" agents just for posting the thought of someone killing the President. :rolleyes:

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time
I don't get it.

What I meant was, there was a time when if you were gone an hour, 50 post would be here.

Now it seems even freindly "how have you guys been?" threads get hyjacked into president hating ones.

It's sad that's all.

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time
I haven't posted for about 4 or 5 days. Nothing to say - just tired and fed up with this cold wet weather, waiting for spring to arrive.

Col

Hello Brother,

It's nice hearing from you.

We have been in serious winter for a looooooooooooooooooong time.

I watched that stupid movie "Day After Tomorrow" and it felt like I was watching reality TV.

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time
Really? You think someone should kill our President? That's pretty excessive, don't you think? I mean, Bush was the biggest terrorist this country has ever seen, putting fear in the entire nation that if we don't jump on his bandwagon and oil war, we'll be attacked and killed by "terrorists". In the meantime, we allowed him to steal certain rights, all for the feeling of security and protection. What a hoot! I still never did or would say he should be assassinated.

You also may want to be careful what you post online. Thanks to Bush's freedom taking laws on internet monitoring, you may get a knock on the door from some very unfriendly "homeland security" agents just for posting the thought of someone killing the President. :rolleyes:

Vas,

On a boat design forum I belong to, a guy there's Signature says "Don't argue with idiots, they'll only bring you down to their level."

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time
Pleae Guys,

I would love to have a civil conversation for a change.

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
I'm just trying to avoid members here causing an international raid on AWF's servers for member information involving Homeland Security and UK police. It seems more and more likely that opinions you post online will nab you in trouble. :p

ajetrumpet

Banned
Local time
That seems quite arrogant. I assume you must be part of the upper class, then? Are we talking about social/economic class?
we're talking about people that don't know right from wrong, and the ones that do. lets not forget that the majority of the upper class are the dumbest people on the face of this earth.
We'll never tell, because what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

that was funny, but only for 4 seconds.
I watched that stupid movie "Day After Tomorrow" and it felt like I was watching reality TV.
it was kinda stupid, but then again it sure jumpstarted Paul's career as an actor. after he did that one, he got that once in a lifetime chance to have sex with another guy on camera. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

ajetrumpet

Banned
Local time

Vassago,

that is VERY unlikely. i'm in line to be "visited" right behind the 3,000 priests that have already advertised that they want the pres dead too. and they get the news coverage! I don't. by the way, Did I really say I wanted him dead? I could care less about his life. he's only looking out for himself, so it stands to reason that I care nothing for him either. I am just following our leader. he's a great role model for sure! certainly a lot better than compassionate people like Sister Theresa.

Last edited:

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 07:14
What I meant was, there was a time when if you were gone an hour, 50 post would be here.

Now it seems even freindly "how have you guys been?" threads get hyjacked into president hating ones.

It's sad that's all.
Jen, I've been telling Americans for years not to hijack threads:mad:

Adam Caramon

Local time

Oh, I've only been around for a couple of years, but there's never a ton of threads in-between my visits.

As far as the rest of it, I think people in general are more upset/angry than they were 5-10 years ago. A lot of those people go to the internet to vent.

ajetrumpet said:
we're talking about people that don't know right from wrong, and the ones that do. lets not forget that the majority of the upper class are the dumbest people on the face of this earth.

In my experience, people are horrible communicators. Some people are actually quite intelligent, even if their opinions might not be main stream, but often times they are not very proficient in translating their thoughts/opinions to words.

What I mean by this is that of all of the people that you are labeling as dumb, what measurement tool are you using to make that determination? Or is it just a gut feeling?

People should be able to disagree with you and you still find them to be intelligent. Otherwise, you really have to question your own ability to determine intelligence in others.

Politics is a great example of this. If you're left-wing, you should still be able to see how someone could embrace right-wing values without having to come to the conclusion that they're just stupid. And vice versa.

ajetrumpet

Banned
Local time
Politics is a great example of this. If you're left-wing, you should still be able to see how someone could embrace right-wing values without having to come to the conclusion that they're just stupid. And vice versa.

i embrace common sense, which doesn't belong in either wing. i rather be a chicken wing anyway, rather than a right or left. and i like your fantasy too, where people get along regardless of their "wing". just makes you wonder doesn't it? how on earth does obama continue to rule after making ignorant comments, one after the other, etc,etc, etc. possibly cuz he's black? i find that to be a strong possibility. I'll never forget that senator's comment (the one with the lady's name, can't remember!) to that latino judge when she was being evaluated for a seat on the sup court. remember when she made that stupid ass comment about being a "wise latino woman"? another perfect example of a member of a minority race showing their ignorance as a human being. the sentor i'm talking about said: "ma'am, do you realize if I said what you just said, I would be out of a job immediately, being a white man in this country?"

seriously folks, why say anything derogatory about minorities involved in leading roles in this country? WHY? there's only one reason: because they don't think sometimes before they open their traps! this goes to anyone, whites/blacks/oranges/whoever! take bush. stupid comments came from him too, so quote them if you know them. I don't , but i'm sure there are plenty. I think the worst thing about that white man is that his speeches on the outside said, "we, this great nation", and on the inside they said, "go get that oil! nothing is gonna stop me." if you want to be a leader, ACT like one, don't be a moron. politics used to be the elegant method of getting sophisticated tasks done in this country, but unfortunately it's now about who can outclass god the most.

i'm not that smart, but my faith tells me that none of them have a chance, although i wish em luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom