No One Wants to Play (1 Viewer)

chergh

blah
Local time
Today, 01:25
i embrace common sense, which doesn't belong in either wing. i rather be a chicken wing anyway, rather than a right or left. and i like your fantasy too, where people get along regardless of their "wing". just makes you wonder doesn't it? how on earth does obama continue to rule after making ignorant comments, one after the other, etc,etc, etc. possibly cuz he's black? i find that to be a strong possibility. I'll never forget that senator's comment (the one with the lady's name, can't remember!) to that latino judge when she was being evaluated for a seat on the sup court. remember when she made that stupid ass comment about being a "wise latino woman"? another perfect example of a member of a minority race showing their ignorance as a human being. the sentor i'm talking about said: "ma'am, do you realize if I said what you just said, I would be out of a job immediately, being a white man in this country?"

seriously folks, why say anything derogatory about minorities involved in leading roles in this country? WHY? there's only one reason: because they don't think sometimes before they open their traps! this goes to anyone, whites/blacks/oranges/whoever! take bush. stupid comments came from him too, so quote them if you know them. I don't , but i'm sure there are plenty. I think the worst thing about that white man is that his speeches on the outside said, "we, this great nation", and on the inside they said, "go get that oil! nothing is gonna stop me." if you want to be a leader, ACT like one, don't be a moron. politics used to be the elegant method of getting sophisticated tasks done in this country, but unfortunately it's now about who can outclass god the most.

i'm not that smart, but my faith tells me that none of them have a chance, although i wish em luck.

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time
Yesterday, 20:25
i'm not that smart,.

You could start by using an upper case "I" when refering to yourself.

You are not even close to being as intelligent as you believe you are.

ajetrumpet

Banned
Local time
Yesterday, 19:25
You could start by using an upper case "I" when refering to yourself.
i'm lazy. i have recently started leaving out apostrophes in words too. sorry, but i dont take much time to write correctly when im answering questions here. this is a forum thales, it's not an executive staff meeting.
You are not even close to being as intelligent as you believe you are.

it'll never seem that way when you communicate with me over the internet. by the way, where did the anti-ajetrumpet folks get that picture of me? did i have that up here at one point? heck, its been so long since i joined i don't even know

chergh

blah
Local time
where did the anti-ajetrumpet folks get that picture of me?

You left it lying around on the internet with a lot more info.

guess this will look familiar to you as well.

Last edited:

ajetrumpet

Banned
Local time
You left it lying around on the internet with a lot more info.

guess this will look familiar to you as well.]

it looks like a map. of what, i guess we'll never know. by the way, why waste time saving pictures like this to your own photobucket? are you stalking me? should I be expecting a proposal from you soon? i'm not gay, but if you are I guess we'll find out soon enough? this is just plain weird....

and I think i'm outta here for now. you can keep your weirdness to yourself. wow...

if you are keeping track of me too, don't forget to report me to this IRS. you can ask high tech coach for the details on how. :rolleyes:

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time
i'm lazy. i have recently started leaving out apostrophes in words too. sorry, but i dont take much time to write correctly when im answering questions here. this is a forum thales, it's not an executive staff meeting.

it'll never seem that way when you communicate with me over the internet. by the way, where did the anti-ajetrumpet folks get that picture of me? did i have that up here at one point? heck, its been so long since i joined i don't even know
So translation:
Stupid, lazy, and inconsiderate.

Every person of substance owes anyone that would take the time to read their work, with respect as a writer.

Are you really that stupid, is this simple concept is so hard to grasp?

You are an obnoxious little shit. If you where a real man instead of words on a screen, I would be happy to tell you this in person.

It’s funny; I know this will have no effect on you what-so-ever.

Last edited:

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time
My god man, I just tried to read what I wrote this morning.

I just fixed it a little, thanks for not quoting the messed up part Rich.

I have to stop posting before coffee.

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
My god man, I just tried to read what I wrote this morning.

I just fixed it a little, thanks for not quoting the messed up part Rich.

I have to stop posting before coffee.

I thought about it but could envisage the steam coming out of the keyboard as you typed it. :)

I usually refuse to reply to those who make no effort to write properly, ok we all make mistakes, and have typos, I also allow for those for whom English is not their first language, eg they spell colour color and centre center .

Brian

jamesmor

Registered User.
Local time
Vas,

On a boat design forum I belong to, a guy there's Signature says "Don't argue with idiots, they'll only bring you down to their level."

Thales,

Once there, they'll then beat you with experience.

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
I don't see that where you work is relevent, its a well known saying.

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom