Notes From A Thoughtful Husband (1 Viewer)

R

Rich

lmnop7854 said:
Ok girls, once more, with feeling: Yes, dear...... :confused:

No, I don't think I can do it. It just doesn't come out of my mouth the right way. "Yes, dear" comes out sounding somewhat like some expletives I have heard when it is issued from my lips.....;)

Lisa
You just need to practice a little, you'll soon get the hang of it:cool:

selenau837

Can still see y'all......
Local time
Today, 07:02
Rich said:
Is a Submissive Wife the Key to a Happy Marriage?

Author Laura Doyle thinks so, and apparently a lot of people agree with her because this new bestselling book is flying off the shelves.

With divorce rates reported at fifty percent in recent years, could the problem be that women no longer respect the man of the house? Maybe wives can simply learn to behave and all will be well.

In her new, surprisingly popular and not surprisingly, controversial book, The Surrendered Wife, Laura Doyle proposes that every woman should stop trying to control her husband, cease all criticism of him, learn not to interrupt and definitely apologize if she becomes "disrespectful."

She should leave finances, investments and purchases in his trusted care, say what she wants from time to time, but ever so kindly, and without stirring up any conflict.

Of course, sex is an obligation of marriage, explains Doyle, and should be surrendered to at least once a week whether a woman is in the mood or not. A wife is allowed to feel, but not to actually think, at least not about anything of significance, and she should expect her husband to think, but not to feel. In a blissful marriage, the roles are clear cut, neat, and rarely overlapping.

Well, if the men were worth the woman's submission, I am sure they would freely give it. The problem is men do not know how to properly take care of the women. Why would we want to give such a precious gift like submission to a worthless man who will only abuse it and not see it for what it is. A wonderful gift.

I would love to be able to submit in such a way, however it takes GREAT trust on the womans part to be able to let go in such a way. Most men are not trust worthy enough for that gift. I am sure there is one out there for me, but until then, I'll hang on to my 'gift'. :rolleyes: :D

Also, submission does not mean that the woman can not think and have her own ideas. What is described above is a slave. A slave has no rights, and is not able to make any descisions for herself. She is simply to serve the husband and do every thing that is told of her.

So gentlemen, when you become worthy of a women as described above, you need to decide if you want her submissive or a 'door mat'.

This is all IMHO, and you struck a cord with me with the above. My claws are out and I'm ready for you. :eek: :D

Last edited:

KenHigg

Local time
selenau837 said:
... This is all IMHO, and you struck a cord with me when the above. My claws are out and I'm ready for you. :eek: :D

I can't believe Rich would post such a thing !!! ;)

selenau837

Local time
KenHigg said:
I can't believe Rich would post such a thing !!! ;)

Nah, not shocked....but this is a subject I feel I am quiet versed in and can stand on my own quit well. ;) :rolleyes: :D

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 12:02
selenau837 said:
Also, submission does not mean that the woman can not think and have her own ideas.
As long as they don't interfere with the decision the man makes;)

She is simply to serve the husband and do every thing that is told of her.
Thats the plan, unfortunately women tend to stray from it and thats when it all goes wrong - most men have things all worked out, then along comes Miss Shoeshopper of the year - taking a break from fashion mags - coming out with absurd suggestions:rolleyes:

Col

selenau837

Local time
ColinEssex said:
As long as they don't interfere with the decision the man makes;)
Yup, it appears you want a door mat. There are plenty of ditzy women for that Col.
ColinEssex said:
Thats the plan, unfortunately women tend to stray from it and thats when it all goes wrong - most men have things all worked out, then along comes Miss Shoeshopper of the year - taking a break from fashion mags - coming out with absurd suggestions:rolleyes:
There again, you are looking for a door mat. There are women out there for that. They thrive on being treated in such a way, however I am sure you will get bored with a woman like that. You may find it fun at first, but after a while it will become a chore for you to take care of her and eventally resent her. You can't blame her, you wanted her that way.

selenau837

Local time
Muhahaha!!

I got everyone quiet. Dang I'm good. ;) :D

Kraj

Registered User.
Local time
It's just that they all saw the kitchen knife behind your back.

Ron_dK

Cool bop aficionado
Local time
Today, 13:02
I thought muhahaha stood for niqab. Wearing a niqab certainly would threaten me . ;)

selenau837

Local time
Kraj said:
It's just that they all saw the kitchen knife behind your back.

;) ;) ;)
You know me Kraj....ohh too well.

rak said:
Thought muhahaha stood for niqab. Wearing a niqab certainly would threaten me .

Umm, what is niqab? *dumb blonde look*

Ron_dK

Cool bop aficionado
Local time
Today, 13:02
selenau837 said:
Umm, what is niqab? *dumb (red) blonde look*

A niqab is one of these scarfs that Arabian women are forced to wear :cool:

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
rak said:
A niqab is one of these scarfs that Arabian women are forced to wear :cool:
by their religion - not their husband

Col

selenau837

Local time
ColinEssex said:
by their religion - not their husband

Col

Mmm, not going there.

Also, I feel I have won this battle for us women, since all the men have gone VERY quiet. *does happy dance in her cubical*

KenHigg

Local time
Now I'm always going to be afraid that Greg will be doing some white font thing when he's around and I'm a bit paranoid... :eek: :eek: :p

selenau837

Local time
KenHigg said:
Now I'm always going to be afraid that Greg will be doing some white font thing when he's around and I'm a bit paranoid... :eek: :eek: :p

Ahh, come on now Kenny!!

selenau837

Local time
Rich said:
Why marry them in the first place then, money?:eek:

Don't know why did you marry yours the first few times? :confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom