Notes From A Thoughtful Husband (1 Viewer)

KenHigg

Local time
Yesterday, 21:05
ColinEssex said:
If we say it for no reason - they think you're having an affair:rolleyes:

How about being dragged round shopping - you go to 10 shoe shops and end up in the first one again to get her the first pair she saw 3 hours ago.

How many men here have loitered around the womens changing rooms with other husbands waiting for their wives / girlfriends? Notice how all the men are trying not to look like perverts?

Col

:eek:

I ask for permission to sit on one of the padded chairs in the mall while she does the second time through. One old gentleman I sparked up a conversation with said he was a young man when he sat down...

I wonder way the Mall marketing people haven't figured out that they need to do for old guys is to set up a couple widescreens with football and serve hot wings!

KenHigg

Local time
dan-cat said:
Which is why you are blissfully unaware of your impending doom :p

Blissfull!? I'd better find some ritalin or cupcake will be suspicious when I get home...

Next question: How is the best way to distract from a guilty face. Flowers chocolate, maybe a timely back rub... Nah she'd surely ask what was that for...You guys have doomed me....

Kraj

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 02:05
Len Boorman said:
Remember girls it was Kraj that said it

L
Remember, girls, that I'm the only one who is actually encouraging compliments. Everyone else pretty much thinks you're out for blood.

KenHigg said:
Next question: How is the best way to distract from a guilty face. Flowers chocolate, maybe a timely back rub... Nah she'd surely ask what was that for...You guys have doomed me....
Any deviation from the norm will only confirm that you're trying to hide something. Pretend nothing is on your mind at all, that's what she expects. If you really, REALLY are desperate to turn the situation around to your favor, it's gonna cost you. I'm talking diamonds or a trip to Europe.

Last edited:

KenHigg

Local time
Rich said:
Guys, there's trouble on the horizon, scarper, quick! :eek: :D

I think we may be safe for a minute or two while they read their way through the posts... Whats the game plan....Kraj has bailed already. Any more whimps?

R

Rich

KenHigg said:
Blissfull!? I'd better find some ritalin or cupcake will be suspicious when I get home...

just act normal and ask her what's for dinner

R

Rich

KenHigg said:
I think we may be safe for a minute or two while they read their way through the posts... Whats the game plan....Kraj has bailed already. Any more whimps?
just get a takeaway on the way home :D

Kraj

Registered User.
Local time
KenHigg said:
....Kraj has bailed already. Any more whimps?
Bailed? Whimp? Oh, no, I don't think so. However, it's obvious that my perpsective is not valued among my peers here, so...

KenHigg

Local time
Kraj said:
Bailed? Whimp? Oh, no, I don't think so. However, it's obvious that my perpsective is not valued among my peers here, so...

They're valued, it's just that Cindy should be on about post 50 or so... Not a good time to experiment...:eek:

R

Rich

KenHigg said:
They're valued, it's just that Cindy should be on about post 50 or so... Not a good time to experiment...:eek:
ah, but then time she gets ready......................

Kraj

Registered User.
Local time
KenHigg said:
I dunno... I think she'll like how I finished my last post. :D

Kraj

Registered User.
Local time
KenHigg said:
Hum... You're a devious rascal :mad: :D
Yes, well... if nothing else, us queers know how to rear-end people! :p :D

Sorry for the low brow...I just couldn't resist.

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
She's gone. It must have just been reconnaisance.

KenHigg

Local time
Hum, they seemed to have logged out pre-maturely. I wonder if we've doomed some other poor sod by what we have so lackadaisically posted here...

(Wow that word was so big I got a headache like when you eat icecream too fast...)

KenHigg

Local time
Kraj said:
Yes, well... if nothing else, us queers know how to rear-end people! :p :D

Sorry for the low brow...I just couldn't resist.

Thats ok, I did a F_rt pun the other day and they let me stay around...:D

R

Rich

dan-cat said:
She's gone. It must have just been reconnaisance.
well here's a quick joke for the guys, I'll delete it before they return.
Why do women stop bleeding during the menopause,
they need all the blood they've got for the varicose veins

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom