Notes From A Thoughtful Husband (2 Viewers)

MrsGorilla

Rat Race Participant
Local time
Today, 04:14
Kraj said:
Remember, girls, that I'm the only one who is actually encouraging compliments. Everyone else pretty much thinks you're out for blood.

:D I appreciate that, Kraj.

Evidently some of these guys don't have very forgiving wives. That's what you get for choosing the wrong person. :D :cool: :p

MrsGorilla

Rat Race Participant
Local time
Rich said:
You think I'm over cautious ?

I don't know if cautious is the word I was thinking of or not... :eek: :)

R

Rich

MrsGorilla said:
:D I appreciate that, Kraj.

Evidently some of these guys don't have very forgiving wives. That's what you get for choosing the wrong person. :D :cool: :p
I hate to be pedantic here but Kraj doesn't have a wife, nor does it seem likely that he's going to ;) :p :D

MrsGorilla

Rat Race Participant
Local time
Rich said:
I hate to be pedantic here but Kraj doesn't have a wife, nor does it seem likely that he's going to ;) :p :D

I know that. ;) :D My comment was directed at some of the OTHER guys, seeing as how Kraj was the only one who thought Ken's wife might like a complement... :cool:

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Today, 10:14
Haze as gone out to her embroidery group so came on from home, yeah I'm a wimp.:D

MrsGorilla said:
. It's about time I went out for some new clothes though, I've been wearing the same togs for two years. :rolleyes: But, I probably don't fit the "mold". :confused:

Don't the smell a bit, and is that mould I see ;)

Brian

MrsGorilla

Rat Race Participant
Local time
Brianwarnock said:
and is that mould I see ;)

Brian

Could be... :D

Seriously though, I wear my clothes to death, until they're full of holes and/or too shabby looking to wear outside. Then, I just wear them inside until they deteriorate the rest of the way. :p :cool:

Kraj

Registered User.
Local time
Rich said:
I hate to be pedantic here but Kraj doesn't have a wife, nor does it seem likely that he's going to
*Ahem* Some would say I am a wife. :p I think I'm rather uniquely qualified to comment on husband-wife communication. :D

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Kraj said:
*Ahem* Some would say I am a wife. :p I think I'm rather uniquely qualified to comment on husband-wife communication. :D

:)

My daughters think you guys, should that be gays, are far more sensitive to peoples feelings than us loutish macho men.

Brian

KenHigg

Local time
Today, 05:14
Ok... When cupcake comes in, out of the blue, I'm going to ask her if she's doing something different with her hair and say how nice it looks... Stay tuned... :)

R

Rich

MrsGorilla said:
Could be... :D

Seriously though, I wear my clothes to death, until they're full of holes and/or too shabby looking to wear outside. Then, I just wear them inside until they deteriorate the rest of the way. :p :cool:
That's disgusting, won't he buy you a sewing machine? :eek:

R

Rich

Kraj said:

There are also many husbands, including some of those posting here who take on the role of a housewife :eek: :D

R

Rich

KenHigg said:
Ok... When cupcake comes in, out of the blue, I'm going to ask her if she's doing something different with her hair and say how nice it looks... Stay tuned... :)
Oh sh.., what flowers would you like ?

Kraj

Registered User.
Local time
Brianwarnock said:
My daughters think you guys, should that be gays, are far more sensitive to peoples feelings than us loutish macho men.

Brian
KenHigg said:
Lol! I'm just playin' around. To be honest, I've met a lot of other gay guys and most of them are just as stupid about other people's feelings as the next guy. The gays who are really in touch with how women feel usually are in a profession where they have a lot of contact with women.

MrsGorilla

Rat Race Participant
Local time
Rich said:
That's disgusting, won't he buy you a sewing machine? :eek:

:mad: I have a sewing machine, thanks. :D

Of course, I don't have time to use it and haven't in so long that I wouldn't remember anyway. :rolleyes:

MrsGorilla

Rat Race Participant
Local time
KenHigg said:

You'll do fine. :) Keep us posted....

dt01pqt

Certified
Local time
Kraj said:
Lol! I'm just playin' around. To be honest, I've met a lot of other gay guys and most of them are just as stupid about other people's feelings as the next guy. The gays who are really in touch with how women feel usually are in a profession where they have a lot of contact with women.
To some degree I think it is exaggerated even with these people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom