Notes From A Thoughtful Husband (1 Viewer)

KenHigg

Local time
Today, 10:58
Kraj said:
This is definitely a risk you take, but she won't buy the explanation you came up with and it'll make things worse. Go for self-deprication instead: "I can't believe I didn't notice until now. What's wrong with me?" followed by a follow-up compliment: "You look so beautiful." Getting frisky at that point probably won't get you sex but it'll convince her your not b.s.ing.

Oh, hell yes, ask! When you ask if she's changed something and she says no, you just follow up with, "Wow, you just look so good today I could have sworn you changed your hair (or did any other type of thing to look extra good)". This tactic is 100% guaranteed golden; if you're right you noticed something she did; if you're wrong then you're paying extra attention to her for no reason at all. Either way you're noticing her and that will make her happy. The only way you can screw this angle up is if you're obviously full of it.

Ok guys, we may have found a way to cheat here by taking Kraj's advice. Kind of like looking in the back of the book to get the answers :p :p :p

Len Boorman

Back in gainfull employme
Local time
Today, 14:58
Kraj said:
if you're wrong then you're paying extra attention to her for no reason at all.

Kraj

You are kidding

You will be immediately accused of having an ulterior motive

You are now "in it" deeper that you would have been if you had not tried to be so clever.

L

Kraj

Registered User.
Local time
Hmmm...maybe it's a UK thing. See, in the U.S. Len & Brian, women rarely step out of the house looking like a mess. They'll spend an hour getting ready to go grocery shopping. They know darn well they don't normally look like a mess, so if that's what they come back at you with, then she's just looking to pick a fight. Most U.S. women absolutely love being told they look good, no matter what the reason.

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
They know they don't look a mess they are merely handing you a bigger spade to dig the hole you've started.

Brian

Len Boorman

Local time
Kraj said:
Hmmm...maybe it's a UK thing. See, in the U.S. Len & Brian, women rarely step out of the house looking like a mess. They'll spend an hour getting ready to go grocery shopping. They know darn well they don't normally look like a mess, so if that's what they come back at you with, then she's just looking to pick a fight. Most U.S. women absolutely love being told they look good, no matter what the reason.

I knew it would get back to the UK v US thing again if we waited long enough

Here we have the US stating quite clearly the UK women look a mess.

Rich over to you :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

L

KenHigg

Local time
Kraj said:

Sorry Kraj, The jury is in and declared no major differences in the American women and their British counterparts...:p

dt01pqt

Certified
Local time
I'm not married but what about when women mention they want to do something, then later when you bring it up make it sound like you are forcing them to do it. Whats all that about?

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
Kraj said:
See, in the U.S. Len & Brian, women rarely step out of the house looking like a mess.

These rare events can be witnessed at our local County fair :eek:

Len Boorman

Local time
This is the best damn thread for weeeeeks.

The girls are either going to ignore it completely or the fur is going to fly like you won't believe

Think full combat gear could be required. that's the stuff armoured in the back as well as the front

L

Len Boorman

Local time
dt01pqt said:
I'm not married but what about when women mention they want to do something, then later when you bring it up make it sound like you are forcing them to do it. Whats all that about?

female logic

need I say more

L

KenHigg

Local time
dan-cat said:
These rare events can be witnessed at our local County fair :eek:

The best antidote is a thick pair of beer googles :D :D :D

Kraj

Registered User.
Local time
KenHigg said:
Sorry Kraj, The jury is in and declared no major differences in the American women and their British counterparts...:p
Brianwarnock said:
They know they don't look a mess they are merely handing you a bigger spade to dig the hole you've started.

Brian
Then I repeat my earlier statement: she's just looking to pick a fight at this point. Either oblige or refuse to say another word.

Brianwarnock said:
Isn't that a contradiction?

Brian
More of an oxymoron. :p

Last edited:

KenHigg

Local time
dt01pqt said:
OK so it's not just me then

Being a single man, I'd say you may have stumbled upon a goldmine...:eek: :p

KenHigg

Local time
Len Boorman said:
This is the best damn thread for weeeeeks.

The girls are either going to ignore it completely or the fur is going to fly like you won't believe

Think full combat gear could be required. that's the stuff armoured in the back as well as the front

L

Of course I will not be able to sign into the forum at home until this thread makes it's way off the 'New Post' list...:( :p

Len Boorman

Local time
Kraj said:
Then I repeat my earlier statement: she's just looking to pick a fight at this point. Either oblige or refuse to say another word.
:p

Deeper and deeeeper and deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeper into apparently bottomless mire

L

dt01pqt

Certified
Local time
KenHigg said:
Being a single man, I'd say you may have stumbled upon a goldmine...:eek: :p
Seriously I have no idea. What does "sorry I was feeling snappy" mean? Is that what Stalin said?

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Kraj said:

:p

Its not exactly a fight, its more subtle than that, In a fight you may stand a chance but here you are going to be massacred.

Brian

Len Boorman

Local time
KenHigg said:
Of course I will not be able to sign into the forum at home until this thread makes it's way off the 'New Post' list...:( :p

okay so do you think you are different from the rest of us :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom