Oh the Misery (2 Viewers)

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 15:35
I need a cross bow to help a friend of mine get rid of some deer in his back yard. A great deal for me. A years worth of venison with little effort.
And I bet you want to drive around with them strapped to the front of the car just like a cowboy:rolleyes:

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time
Today, 10:35
And I bet you want to drive around with them strapped to the front of the car just like a cowboy:rolleyes:

No, not so much, I own a van and it's rather flat on the front.

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time
More room on the roof then
Probably won't actually be the one to perform this little bit of back yard hunting. I would like to fill up the freezer with venison though. Taste good and good for you.

statsman

Local time
Following Week 16 of the National Football League, there are two undefeated teams:
The Indianapolis Colts (slight suprise)
and the New Orleans Saints (huge suprise).

There have never been 2 undefeated teams at this late point in the season.

My preference is for the Saints as for their home games they wear black tops and black pants. They always look like they're playing in their pajamas.

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time
Following Week 16 of the National Football League, there are two undefeated teams:
The Indianapolis Colts (slight suprise)
and the New Orleans Saints (huge suprise).

There have never been 2 undefeated teams at this late point in the season.

My preference is for the Saints as for their home games they wear black tops and black pants. They always look like they're playing in their pajamas.

What a suprise if Washington beats them on Sunday.

KenHigg

Local time
2 unbeaten teams in the SB would be cool.

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time
I watched a little of Virginia V Virginia TEch the other day - but it clashed with a much simpler sports major local derby.
Virginia's a beautiful state. UVA’s (University of Virginia) located in Charlottesville, VT is in Blacksburg. Both are highly rated schools with Tech being obviously more towards engineering.

But there is no comparison in football, Tech rules. Nothing but a bunch of pansied assed tea sippers go to UVA.
I just texted my daughter (she's at Tech) and she said Tech always wins againt UVA.
If you want to see good college football look for the bowl games; they’re usually better than most others.
And of course any of the Yanks on here can help with the parts you don’t get. LOL

statsman

Local time
We had the Canadian pro football championship last Sunday - the Grey Cup.

With no time left on the clock and down by 2 points, Montreal tried a field goal. It was wide. The Saskatchewan faithful began to celebrate but someone pointed out the flag on the field. Sask had too many players on the field. Montreal got a second try and this time it was good.

I understand the extra Sask. player is still in hiding.

Fifty2One

Legend in my own mind
Local time
Today, 07:35
The extra Sask. player was last seen at the Molson Statium in Montreal last Wednesday partying with the Alouettes :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom