Please help me out (Football DB) (1 Viewer)

Hope Ong'uti

Local time
Today, 01:50
Thank you Uncle Gizmo. Here's my problem:
Need help to create a database that'll help manage interschool soccer competitions 14 teams are already enrolled and new teams are required to register with a fee of 50000 per year with only a team of 18 players and a teacher coach with each sch required to furnish the league with its details.the game is played in a league basis in one term of every year each team paired with every other team,each pair of team playing two matches home and away(one match in each of the sch in pair) season fixtures are determined before the beginning of the season. Referees are teachers from the participating schools but are prohibited from officiating their own matches.schools presenting referees provide their details to the KFL(name of the league). In a match the goals scored by each team an the scorers are recorded a win-3pts,a draw-1pt, a loss-0pt. A player who violates a soccer rule earns a penalty card recorded against him/her. A them whose opponent doesn't honour a fixture is awarded a win of 2pts while the opponent earns no point. A league table is updated based on the match results. At the end of season 30% of the amount collected is awarded to the best three teams in ratio 3:2:1 respectively .The best team carries the trophy for the season, the team with lowest number of penalty cards by in of season is considered most disciplined ,the three most disciplined are each awarded a certifixate . A team that fails to honour he fixture during the season is not eligible for this award. The three least disciplined teams are reprimanded. Please help me out

tehNellie

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 06:50
You're not getting much in the way of replies because you're essentially asking the question "Will you design my database for me?"

You've set out a framework that covers that the basics of what you want a database to track for you in terms of both basic information and rules. What next?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom