Post #5k (1 Viewer)

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 16:50
Post number 5,000...

When I first joined this forum back in 2015, it was out of desperation because I could not GDB my issue like I had since 2008. Whenever I did have to use Google to find my answer, the trail usually led me to AWF. I figured I would join ask, my question and go about my merry way. I had no idea what was in store...it's been a great 7 years and I hope to get another 7 or another 5k posts. Whichever comes first!

Thanks for being a part of my journey, I see you back here by and by...

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Today, 13:50
Congratulations! 👍 🍻

bob fitz

AWF VIP
Local time
Today, 21:50
Post number 5,000...

When I first joined this forum back in 2015, it was out of desperation because I could not GDB my issue like I had since 2008. Whenever I did have to use Google to find my answer, the trail usually led me to AWF. I figured I would join ask, my question and go about my merry way. I had no idea what was in store...it's been a great 7 years and I hope to get another 7 or another 5k posts. Whichever comes first!

Thanks for being a part of my journey, I see you back here by and by...
A further long stint of help and advice will surely be welcomed by everyone.
Thank you for your past and future contributions.

pbaldy

Wino Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 13:50
Congrats and you are a great addition to the team!

BTW, we'll be out there late August/early September if there's a window we can get together.

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 16:50
Congrats and you are a great addition to the team!

BTW, we'll be out there late August/early September if there's a window we can get together.
But of course! And thanks...

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 15:50
Yep, I thought we had hooked back when you started asking about your Navy projects. Keep on going, John. And I still have the Challenge Coin but these days don't get a chance to use it for anything other than a decoration.
(y)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom