Report & Page Print Setup (1 Viewer)

smtazulislam

Local time
Today, 02:40
Hello dear experts !
I have an excel file (attached) for an employee transfer letter sample that from ABC company to EFG Company. Sometime ABC 2 or 3 or 4 employees will transferred To EFG company. Before I operate on an excel.
Now I want to apply in the access,

Excel File is Arabic (Red Color change always) I explain below :
1. Date English and Arabic
2. Branch City Name.
3. Designation Title.
4. EmployeeID-EmployeeNameAr-Nationality.
Others field are same dont changed.

And also needs to transfer History all of the employee.

Page Makeup size I fixed :
LetterHead & Bottom : 3cm space,
Left & Right : 1.5cm Space

Hope any expert will help me. Thank you.

Attachments

• Transfer.zip
    246.7 KB · Views: 132

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 00:40
Hello any questions or any update ?

If you are moving from Excel into MS Access, then there are several pitfalls you can fall into. You need to understand the differences between Excel and MS Access before you can proceed. Also a very general question like this this is difficult to answer, hence not many people will attempt to answer. You are much better off in attempting something yourself, showing your working, show where you've gotten stuck, that way people are only too willing to help. If you just post a very broad question then there is very little for people to get their teeth into, and it looks more like a job posting than a question. People usually like to get paid for doing jobs.

If you're serious about doing this yourself, then you have to learn how to Normalise your data. I have done an extensive blog here:-

about the this exact problem, the problem people have moving from Excel to MS Access...

smtazulislam

Local time
Today, 02:40
Thanks for your replay and good advice. I appreciate for my previous thread your good guideline and example.

Actually, you see the an excel file when I enter EmployeeID then this employee all of data insert automatically, because, formula linked DATA Worksheet.. (the top of 6 field). So, I want also same thing in the access that If i enter an employeeID then this employee all of data insert automatically what I required fields.

You see, I create report but center have blank. becoz, I dont know how to call data in the report page & this page also print 3 pages, two pages is blank print. so needs to setup perfectly.

I think I needs an expert can help me this points.
How to call my data for insert my report page, Please see my report page (rptCompany A design view) update data copy. (Red color field data want to insert)

Before I using only an excel for data collection. But I want to leave it and try to create a database.

Attachments

• Transfer Items.accdb
    1.4 MB · Views: 142

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom