Shootings in US schools (1 Viewer)

KenHigg

Local time
Today, 01:39
nikkypickles said:
Question

How is saying that you don't have a gun and have never seen a real one a cheap shot insult?

This is yet another one of his reasons to hate American tangents he goes off on from time to time. In a nutshell his view is 'I hate American because they are allowed to own guns.' Like you (or someone around here ) have said, it is his opinion and should be free to voice it and I completely agree. But he throws these types of hate opinons out on and on and on... Well I guess you need to hang around a bit longer to see realize the pattern...

R

Rich

KenHigg said:
This is yet another one of his reasons to hate American tangents he goes off on from time to time. In a nutshell his view is 'I hate American because they are allowed to own guns.' Like you (or someone around here ) have said, it is his opinion and should be free to voice it and I completely agree. But he throws these types of hate opinons out on and on and on... Well I guess you need to hang around a bit longer to see realize the pattern...
You're using the American word 'hate' rather liberally this morning Kenneth, isn't the coffee working yet?:confused:

KenHigg

Local time
Rich said:
You're using the American word 'hate' rather liberally this morning Kenneth, isn't the coffee working yet?:confused:

Just downed the first cup - get ready...:p :p

(FYI - I really don't like to take issue with Col and wish we could get back to being friends... I think I'll let this die a slow death and be quite for a while...:eek: )

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
A couple of corrections:

ColinEssex said:
well at least I didn't shoot it

I don't have a V12 SUV 5mpg Jeep gas guzzler, not allowed an opinion?

I don't murder animals in cold blood - not allowed an opinion?

Col

Mostly Jeeps are smaller than the big SUVs and they have 4 cylinders and 6 and some 8s no 12s. They typically get 22 mpg or so.

If you eat meat of any kind then you pay people to do your cold blooded killing for you. Which is considerably worse than doing it yourself.

I often wondered how anti-hunters reconcile that.

R

Rich

jsanders said:
A couple of corrections:

Mostly Jeeps are smaller than the big SUVs and they have 4 cylinders and 6 and some 8s no 12s. They typically get 22 mpg or so.

If you eat meat of any kind then you pay people to do your cold blooded killing for you. Which is considerably worse than doing it yourself.

I often wondered how anti-hunters reconcile that.
One involves blood lust the other doesn't, and your truck does 9mpg!

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 06:39
KenHigg said:
(Did you get 'Qualified' in 'Engaging Brains' like you did 'anatony'?:p )

retailiations,simular
I spell things incorrectly so that you can understand them. When you get better at it, I'll return to correct spelling

Col

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
Rich said:
and your truck does 9mpg!

I don't drive it unless it snows.

Did you leave that part out on purpose or did you have another one of your well timed, notorious brain freezes?

KenHigg

Local time
ColinEssex said:
I spell things incorrectly so that you can understand them. When you get better at it, I'll return to correct spelling

Col
Touche :)

R

Rich

jsanders said:
I don't drive it unless it snows.

Did you leave that part out on purpose or did you have another one of your well timed, notorious brain freezes?
What the hell's the weather got to do with fuel consumption

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
KenHigg said:
Like you (or someone around here ) have said, it is his opinion and should be free to voice it and I completely agree.
No you don't, you view my opinions as worthless. Do you need me to reference that?

But he throws these types of hate opinons out on and on and on... Well I guess you need to hang around a bit longer to see realize the pattern...
can you quote a hate opinion? if I disagree with something, I may not necessarily hate it.

Oh and don't patronise Nikky - she's smart enough to see how you twist things

Col

KenHigg

Local time
ColinEssex said:
...how you twist things

Col

There's no twist - :confused:

You make repetitious insulting comments and I think you're being rude when you do it. :)

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
KenHigg said:
There's no twist - :confused:

You make repetitious insulting comments and I think you're being rude when you do it. :)
am I bovvered?

Col

Matt Greatorex

Registered User.
Local time
scott-atkinson said:
Col,

I don't agree with your this.
But I respect your opinion.

You have chosen this path and if it makes you happy then it is the path for you.

My children make me happy and that is my path.

However I would agree that my life before children was a lot more spontaneous than it is now, but it is swings and roundabouts.

Susbtitute the word 'Jesus' for the words 'children' or 'my children' and this could be one of the religious posts. :D

KenHigg

Local time
ColinEssex said:
am I bovvered?

Col

After Googling that :p , I'd say nah, just bit ardent about how you feel. And I suppose I'm a bit of a irascible old fart myself... volatile combination :p :p

nikkypickles

Total Novice
Local time
Catherine Tate - contemporary UK commedienne. Probably best if you do what Ken did and Google her

jsanders

If I Only had a Brain
Local time
nikkypickles said:
Catherine Tate - contemporary UK commedienne. Probably best if you do what Ken did and Google her

That takes all the fun out of it.

KalelGmoon

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 00:39
Rich said:
What the hell's the weather got to do with fuel consumption

Weather has nothing to do with fuel consumption. He knows it gets bad mileage and therefore does not drive it unless he has to i.e. deep snow etc that the more economical van would not be able to get around in or would be more dangerous to drive in the bad weather.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom