tagXone Poll on 99designs website (1 Viewer)

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:27
I have started a small startup TECH Company called "tagXone". (Read that as "Tag Zone") For which I need a logo for. The word comes from the idea of having a human readable tag for an item, and then using the location where the item is at to provide the rest of the information.

Now I know that sounds complicated, so if I tell you how I got the idea it might help you better understand what I'm talking about!

Often you see a car parked on the side of the road with a "for sale" sign in the window. You seldom have time to read the phone number, hence I thought a short (three digit) easy to remember number placed in the car window would be much better! But how? How would this work?

Let's imagine your car is parked on the A4 in Newbury, you want to advertise the car for sale, you go to the tagXone website and choose a three digit number, you enter the model, price, your mobile number and any other details relevant to the car and most importantly you include its location "Newbury". Someone sees your car parked on the A4 Newbury, they go to the tagxown website type in the number they see on your car "274" a list appears showing all the locations that number is used, one of the locations being "Newbury"

Georgina Leicester directed me to this amazing website 99 designs, where I've posted a brief about my designer idea and I have got loads of graphics designed by some amazing graphic designers. However I am having great difficulty in selecting the best design because they are also good! Therefore I would be very grateful for your help in helping me select a design by taking part in this poll: Design for tagXone logo on the 99designs website here:

Thanking you in anticipation of your help

Cheers Tony

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Thank you Thales...

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
I must thank everyone for taking the time and trouble to look at the Logos and provide feedback.

It was very interesting because I could not decide between two of the Logos, there were two which were perfect, and everyone who has voted has made a very clear distinction between the two and I can see your distinction is absolutely right!

Fifty2One

Legend in my own mind
Local time
Yesterday, 22:27
Just wondering how effective going to a website is going to be to retrieve information when all you really need to do is put the details in QR bar code under the words FOR SALE

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom