Today, 00:38
I wish female athletes would boycott.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Today, 06:38
This very interesting interview of a trans person by Tucker Carlson:-

mentioned that the trans person was taken advantage of at a young and impressionable age.

It reminded me that about 40 years ago, teenage children were targeted by certain groups who explained to them that the lamb fed to them by their parents was originally a little cuddly thing.
The same for the bacon, coming from lovely cute piggies, cut up and again, fed to the unsuspecting child by their parents.

This manipulation, this indoctrination of the children caused much angst and bitterness between the children and their parents.

I'm beginning to think that these attacks don't come from well-meaning do-gooders who are just trying to do the best they can for society, and naively getting it wrong, no! I think there's something fundamentally evil involved.

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Yesterday, 22:38
This very interesting interview of a trans person by Tucker Carlson:-
That's exactly one of the (now many) available testimonies I have seen and was referring to in this thread, which although was based on another one primarily:

I'm beginning to think that these attacks don't come from well-meaning do-gooders who are just trying to do the best they can for society, and naively getting it wrong, no! I think there's something fundamentally evil involved
I agree with you, something evil IS going on. It's one thing to have a few people with this disorder and we all love and treat them with compassion as you would with anyone with any type of mental problem, and we all agree that one ought to do that.

It's quite another to be ramming this stuff down children's throats and then Jen Psaki literally SOBBING on tv the other day over the thought that in Florida she can no longer try to teach detailed sexual perversion to other people's six year olds

Seriously, what is wrong with these people? I'm not sure I even want to know, but after a while of this weirdness, it's pretty obvious where movements like QAnon get their ideas from. The ideas seem like crazy conspiracies until USA libs keep proving it out.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
I realise I have been posting a lot of these memes and things which are at best jokes, and at worst tasteless and offensive jokes.

I've come to realise this is the best way to handle these strange new situations which, in a lot of ways, don't make sense to normal human beings.

It was the same when immigrants first started arriving en-mass in the UK, we had the likes of Alf Garnet the "white honky" - I won't mention the terms used to describe the immigrants because the terms have now gone out of favour.

At the time, they were a way of using comedy to tackle and understand something new.

I think that's what people are in Danger of loosing, the ability to examine things with comedy.

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Today, 01:38
Coping mechanisms...it is what keeps some alive and others out of jail

Last edited:

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
Neil deGrasse Tyson has some interesting input on transgender.

I'm watching the video and thinking this Neil he's a clever chap!

But as the video progressed, I got the distinct impression that he didn't say anything?

So help me out here whats the take away?

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 00:38
Neil deGrasse Tyson has some interesting input on transgender.

I'm watching the video and thinking this Neil he's a clever chap!

But as the video progressed, I got the distinct impression that he didn't say anything?

So help me out here whats the take away?

My take-away is that Neil uses the Zen method to analyze the problem. Ben does not.

Uncle Gizmo

Nifty Access Guy
Staff member
Local time
2 + 2 = 5

This is what they are up to, they are up to no good!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom