Treeview Problem (1 Viewer)

zooropa67

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:52
I've been trying to get the attached Treeview example to work for several days now without success. All the nodes expand and collapse just fine. The problem is that the node click event just won't fire. Only 5 events are visible for Treeview when viewed in both the Properties and the VBA window (I know that there should be many more for the latter). I tried deregistering and regestering mscomctl.ocx and i have a reference to the Microsoft Windows Common Controls 6.0(SP6) by browsing to this file then selecting it in Tools > References. Ive tried all the suggested fixes that i can find both on microsoft's website and various others. Would someone mind doing me a favour. If you could run the attached database form and let me know what happens when you click once on Beverages > Chai. Could you also maybe drop me a screenshot of your references. This is driving me up the wall and i need to get it done for a work based project. Thanks :banghead:

Attachments

• 591680 Tip 31.mdb
    572 KB · Views: 143
  • screenshot.jpg
    screenshot.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 148

JHB

Have been here a while
Local time
Today, 11:52
Try by open the form in design view, rename the treeview control and then change the name back!
Attached is a database in which I've done the above after that it runs okay by me.

Attachments

• 591680 Tip 313.zip
    35.7 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom