US Supreme Court Leak (1 Viewer)

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 04:15
Although I do not subscribe that men get no say-so on this topic
I agree, it would make no sense to say that, any more than to say only men can make laws regarding men killing children, or only women can make laws regarding women killing children - that would be rightly viewed as ridiculous. All of society gets a say in our laws, especially those regarding killing people!

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 04:15
I don't know what the punishment is for leaking but whatever it is, it should be applied to Alito if in fact it is proven that he was the leaker. You cannot "convict" him on hearsay evidence. It has to be evidence given under oath by the receiving parties or email evidence or something else that is indisputable.
Just the former would not be good enough, that's he-said vs. he-said. (Recall that's how feminists want ra** cases decided - on the pure say-so of the woman, with zero actual evidence of lack of consent of any kind).

Schenchk has been on the warpath to destroy Christianity's reputation for years now. I don't trust anything he says.
I listened to him as a child he visited my church in Marshfield, WI when I was but a lad. Passionate Christian missionary at the time.
I rarely hear of people de-converting from such a position, but he definitely has. Spends all his time now trying to train-wreck any Christian's reputation he can find.

It makes zero sense he would have this information for 7 years and just 'suddenly' decide to publish it.
A sincere person would have published it the day after, or shortly.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 07:15
Testifying under oath makes the chances of people actually lying go down, unless of course it is a Democrat speaking since they know they never get prosecuted for lying.

A sincere person would have published it the day after, or shortly.
Absolutely. The media has gotten so biased, I'm not inclined to believe much of what they publish that is contemporaneous and nothing of course that is not current. We know that when they bring up something "new" from the past, that it is always an outright lie at worst or a misstatement of the facts at best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom