What is a jury of your peers? (1 Viewer)

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 15:16
Did the people who stole the Pentagon papers get arrested? Did the Daughter deny the diary was hers? Did she deny the contents?
I'm not trying to be funny.
OK, so when you respond with an attack, we now know it is safe to assume it isn't a failed attempt at a joke as you always claim:(

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 20:16
OK, so when you respond with an attack, we now know it is safe to assume it isn't a failed attempt at a joke as you always claim:(
An attack? When? Not recently.
I admit I do have to defend myself from time to time, especially when some posters here call me ignorant or stupid, like you do.
Col

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
There is a difference between ignorant and stupid. Do you know what it is?

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Yes and I also know its rude to use them against another forum member, let alone going against forum rules. But of course you get away with it as you are an untouchable 'super' moderator. If I said you were ignorant or stupid as you have done on several occasions, you would as usual get Doc to warn/suspend or ban me.
It's one rule for you and another for me.
Anyway, you say Biden is a pervert but based on hearsay. You say nobody has admitted or denied the alleged diary contents, yet you say because of this Biden is a pervert. American justice? someone makes no comment so they must be guilty according to your failed logic.
Col

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Today, 12:16
Read ther emoluments clause. All those foreign dignitaries that stayed at his hotels, plus the secret service junkets. in addition it seems like Jared failed in getting Middle East Peace, then walked away with 2 bil for his fund and a $25,000,000 yearly salary.
Ha - you make a good point. Jared seems to have gotten nothing for his money, at least with the Biden crooks there are tangible quid pro quo's to be seen and touched! Such as a fired investigator in Ukraine. At least it will be easier to put them away at some point..

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
You must have messed my question Pat. Are you saying Biden is a pervert? I haven't heard hthis before.
Col
Seriously haven't heard this? Col, there are dozens of videos of Biden trying to get real, real, REAL close to female minors, especially those around 7-12 years old, including sniffing their hair. Many people have put these videos together. Tera from AWF was one who posted it , you can find it here somewhere, I don't have the link handy - maybe Pat or AB will post it.

They're not, for the most part, faked, and the worst part is you can see the visible "gross" factor on the parents' faces as they become increasingly more uncomfortable with Biden's unnatural and forced closeness to their daughter in several cases.

Yes, he's a pervert. Now everyone is a pervert to some degree, but Biden is with youngsters - that's a different grade.

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
If I said you were ignorant
If you said I was ignorant regarding a specific topic, how could I be offended if it were true? Calling me stupid is offensive. Ignorant is fixable. Stupid is not. At least that's what I read in my version of the English dictionary.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Seriously haven't heard this?
No haven't heard anything in the UK (that I know of anyway). First I heard was when Pat mentioned it. I'm sure though, if it was serious we would have it here especially in the tabloids, it may even get a mention on TV news. When Clinton did that Lewinski stuff, we had it for weeks, like we care what goes on in USA politics! Most people don't give a toss what happens in America.
Col

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
No haven't heard anything in the UK (that I know of anyway). First I heard was when Pat mentioned it. I'm sure though, if it was serious we would have it here especially in the tabloids, it may even get a mention on TV news. When Clinton did that Lewinski stuff, we had it for weeks, like we care what goes on in USA politics! Most people don't give a toss what happens in America.
Col
google the videos, there are plenty

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
google the videos, there are plenty
Unlike some totally obsessive posters here, my interest in what the president of the USA gets up to or my interest in USA politics is marginally below my interest in watching paint dry.
Col

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 14:16
If I said you were ignorant or stupid as you have done on several occasions, you would as usual get Doc to warn/suspend or ban me.

For the record, I am keeping out of this little sparring match. Col, I saw that previous discussion to which you referred as you stepping over the line. If you think you did not, then I apologize for being a bit heavy-handed, but all I can say is that I reacted according to what I saw. ALSO for the record, Pat DID NOT ASK ME to do anything. I did it because of what I saw at the time.

I am still trying to find balance as a moderator. But Pat is an adult quite capable of taking care of herself, and she is a moderator who can take action if she feels she must. Therefore, I'm going to keep my distance unless someone actually gets vulgar or starts with too many personal insults. THAT is expressly disallowed. (See "Terms and Rules" in the bar at the bottom of the page in the same line as "Contact Us.")

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
BidenSnif.jpg

Isaac

Lifelong Learner
Local time
Col

In addition to sniffing their hair, he tends to ask very young girls (who he apparently thinks are just irresistibly cute) questions about their age, etc...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom