What's your best/worst joke? (2 Viewers)

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Today, 14:40
Adapted from the engineer (ground) and boss (balloon) joke!
I heard it way back when Bill Clinton was running for president. Then is was a democrat in the ballon going to a dem convention.

CJ_London

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 19:40
LEMON PICKERS NEEDED IN FLORIDA -- ONLY U.S. CITIZENS OR LEGAL IMMIGRANTS NEED APPLY

Sally Mulligan of Coral Springs , Florida, read an ad in the newspaper for one of the jobs that most Americans are not willing to do., and decided to apply.

She submitted to a Florida lemon grove, but seemed far too qualified for the job.

She has a liberal arts degree from the University of Michigan, and a master’s degree from Michigan State University.

For a number of years, she had worked as a social worker, and also as a school teacher.The foreman studied her application, frowned and said, "I see you are well-educated, and have an impressive resume. However, I must ask whether you have any actual experience in picking lemons?”

"Well, as a matter of fact, I have," she said. "I've been divorced three times, owned two Chryslers, and voted for Trump.”

She started work yesterday.

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Sally Mulligan of Coral Springs , Florida, read an ad in the newspaper for one of the jobs that most Americans are not willing to do., and decided to apply.

She submitted to a Florida lemon grove, but seemed far too qualified for the job.

She has a liberal arts degree from the University of Michigan, and a master’s degree from Michigan State University.

For a number of years, she had worked as a social worker, and also as a school teacher.The foreman studied her application, frowned and said, "I see you are well-educated, and have an impressive resume. However, I must ask whether you have any actual experience in picking lemons?”

"Well, as a matter of fact, I have," she said. "I've been divorced three times, owned two Chryslers, and voted for Obama the first time.”

She started work yesterday.

Dick7Access

Dick S
Local time
Notice they want to rename a street in front of Trump tower to Obama. Does that mean the people who think Obama is, racist, etc. etc. etc. should riot and destroy non-involved people's property, kill incents children etc., etc., etc.? Just asking???

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
On the lighter side. My wife and I went out for Chinese food. Here's what was in my fortune cookie.
A real patriot is the fellow who gets a parking ticket and rejoices that the system works.

deletedT

Local time
Follow for more_heavy_minus_sign__arrow_forward_️ @technical_bytes @technical_bytes _heavy_min...jpg

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 13:40
Sometimes public testimony leads to a "Too Much Information" situation. But I don't recall have ever met anyone who could take a deep breath from below the waist. Perhaps unless she wears the wrong size underwear?

kevlray

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:40
Not a joke,but in talking about getting lost. There is an old bluegrass song called the Arkansas Traveler. I have heard variations of the original lyrics.

deletedT

Local time
There's a 3 minutes version of this clip on tweeter and youtube.
You won't believe what you hear.
There's a lady who proves God will punish you if you wear mask. Another one proves mask will kill you.

https://youtu.be/C0bdoUnu25c

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:40
Used properly condoms and guns can bring many hours of pleasure and peace of mind.✌

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
These are airplane jokes from AOPA Pilot.

Q: Why was the little airplane sent to this hanger?
A: Bad attitude.

Q: What happens to a bad airplane joke?
A: It never lands.

Kid: I want to be a pilot when I grow-up.
Parent: You can't do both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom