What's your best/worst joke? (4 Viewers)

CJ_London

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 13:57
πŸ’ˆ *THE HAIRCUT* πŸ’‡πŸ»β€β™‚πŸ’‡πŸ»β€β™€

_"Blessed are those that can give without remembering, and take without forgetting."_

πŸ‘§πŸ» One day a florist went to a barber for a haircut. After the cut, he asked about his bill, and the barber replied, 'I cannot accept money from you, I'm doing community service this week.' The florist was pleased and left the shop.

When the barber went to open his shop the next morning, there was a 'thank you' card and a dozen roses waiting for him at his door.

πŸŒΉπŸ’πŸŒΉ

πŸ‘¨πŸ»β€βœˆοΈ Later, a cop comes in for a haircut, and when he tries to pay his bill, the barber again replied, 'I cannot accept money from you, I'm doing community service this week.' The cop was happy and left the shop.

The next morning when the barber went to open up, there was a 'thank you' card and a dozen donuts waiting for him at his door.

🍩πŸ₯πŸ©

πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™‚ Then a MP came in for a haircut, and when he went to pay his bill, the barber again replied, 'I cannot accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week.' The MP was very happy and left the shop.

The next morning, when the barber went to open up, there were a dozen MPs lined up waiting for a free haircut.

πŸ—£πŸ‘₯πŸ‘€πŸ‘₯πŸ‘€

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 08:57
Of course, the true - but dangerous - answer to that question is: <sigh> not any more.

Alc

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 09:57
What question can not be answered by YES?
Which prog rock band didn't get a UK number one album with Tales from Topographic Oceans?

NauticalGent

Ignore List Poster Boy
Local time
Progressive Rock. I assume ALC means "Yes" who released the album "Tales from Topographic Oceans"

I think ALC was taking a Jeopardy-like approach to your question to Doc. Clever!

Alc

Registered User.
Local time
Progressive Rock. I assume ALC means "Yes" who released the album "Tales from Topographic Oceans"

I think ALC was taking a Jeopardy-like approach to your question to Doc. Clever!
Sorry, I read 'Yes' and I saw the band logo in my mind.
1619714110946.png

It's not as if I never hear the word in any other context, but that's the first place my mind went.

AccessBlaster

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 06:57
Why don't you tell me when you have an orgasm?

I didn't want to disturb you at work...:D

The_Doc_Man

Immoderate Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 08:57
Stop hijacking the thread. This isn't about you.

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
When we do our healthy heart walk around the neighborhood my wife likes to point-out the rabbits we see. Recently there has been a massive increase in rabbit sightings. Reason unknown. Anyway, one house has a rabbit lawn ornament, so my wife likes to fool me my pointing to it and squawking "fooled you"!!! Works every-time. On the walk today, my wife was lamenting that there were no rabbits. At the time, we were passing by that notorious rabbit lawn ornament. So I quipped "Look rabbits". Guess what, next to the fake rabbit were two real rabbits!!!
:oops: :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom