Why are Americans so stupid? (3 Viewers)

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 18:25
Thank you Doc and FoFa for demonstrating that not all americans have limited vocabularies. Such erudition is a pleasure to read :)

Nice that our teachings are being put to good use. Still a long way to go with the others though.

Col

Sum Guy

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:25
FWIW, "queen" has multiple meanings, many of which are unkind, a few of which are OK.

"drama queen" - a person (not always female) given to letting/causing issues to become extremely overblown so as to become either the center of attention or to force an issue to a desired goal just as a way to shut that person up!

I can think of a few posters who may qualify. :D

BarryMK

4 strings are enough
Local time
Be careful which direction you fold in.

George how is it that this thread has remained civilised? If I recall correctly my suggestion was to provide a legitimate place to flame and rubbish each other's ethnicity, where the name callers could have a field day and offend no-one as the whole point was to be offensive and even more offensive by return. Strange world ain't it?:confused:

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
Ain't it, though?

Could be a few reasons. First, the thread was started by an American, second those who are beating the drums so loudly are doing so much on other threads they don't have the energy to continue in this one or it could be a lack of gramatical / spelling errors.

Hmm, it's not the latter, maybe you're trying too hard. Try and make your mistake look less conspicuous. :D

Banana

split with a cherry atop.
Local time
Wait, I'm sorry.

Did I miss the memo that it's now a crime to mock oneself and deride one's home country?

Well, fuck!

:D

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
Wait, I'm sorry.

Did I miss the memo that it's now a crime to mock oneself and deride one's home country?

:D

No need to apologise. Just make sure you read all the memos that land on your desk :D

Local time
Today, 12:25
Actually, their lack of rezponce (how was that?) is kind of to their credit. It means they realize the joke is on them. It would only dignify it by responding.

Banana

split with a cherry atop.
Local time
There was something to be dignified?

I could've sworn there were none...

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
I think that they realise that you cannot annoy/wind people up when
a) The thread is deliberately designed for that
b) people are poking fun at themselves.

They would much rather hijack a perfectly sensible thread and annoy everybody.

Brian

R

Rich

I think that they realise that you cannot annoy/wind people up when
a) The thread is deliberately designed for that
b) people are poking fun at themselves.

They would much rather hijack a perfectly sensible thread and annoy everybody.

Brian

Who are they?:confused:

sbenj69

Registered User.
Local time
welp, shuckee durns!! I dunno anytang dat's bein' sayed hare. Sumpin 'bout warshin' out all da bad habeets da Britts gaven us.

R

Rich

welp, shuckee durns!! I dunno anytang dat's bein' sayed hare. Sumpin 'bout warshin' out all da bad habeets da Britts gaven us.

Well since your largest ethnic group is Germanic it's hardly our fault, is it:mad::p

sbenj69

Registered User.
Local time
Heh, all of my traceable ancestors were/are Norwegian. I was discriminated against because of my heritage when I lived in western North Dakota! :p

Yes, you may have heard about the plight of the oppressed Norwegian/Americans in our country. It was a horrible, dark period in our country's history. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom