Yet another thread deleted? No reasons? (1 Viewer)

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 20:54
When have I ever used bold or colors? Is this the twilight zone?

I really thought you were serious when you said you wouldn't post any more.

What a shame you couldn't last more than an hour or two.

Col

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time
Today, 16:54
I really thought you were serious when you said you wouldn't post any more.

What a shame you couldn't last more than an hour or two.

Col

No Col I said I would not respond to your and you boyfriends idiotic post.

There are others here that I will respond to, including yours and Richy's whenever you act civilized.

I didn't bother to spell checking this out of disrespect.

I tryed very hard to show you and Richard respect. I was raised that way. But even I have my limits. You Sir dont ever show respect.

It's a shame because I really do like all people.

Fifty2One

Legend in my own mind
Local time
Today, 13:54
You always play that you are above North Americans so please feel free to look back and find them yourself. No need to remind me I can focus and I am patient.
I will wait for you to catch up on my previous questions before I address this matter, I feel that would be proper. I would not want you to feel that you were coping out. No need for me to indicate what you have dodged in the past, I am sure a person of your high morals and sense of fair play would not dodge responsibilities, that is just not the British way. :)

Oh, and feel free to indicate any of your questions I may have missed and I will try to answer them. Please indicate the thread and post number so I can refer to the theme of the topic.

Col

Thales750

Formerly Jsanders
Local time
Personally I'm a little embarrassed for all of us.

My only goal here is to reach out and find kindred intellects and others with varied backgrounds to try to expand my understanding.

And believe it or not actually make some new friends.

I hope this marks the end of some of the most ridiculous behavior that I've seen in quite some time.

And I am not pointing fingers; I am without a doubt right in the mix.

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
No Col I said I would not respond to your and you boyfriends idiotic post.

There are others here that I will respond to, including yours and Richy's whenever you act civilized.

I didn't bother to spell checking this out of disrespect.

I tryed very hard to show you and Richard respect. I was raised that way. But even I have my limits. You Sir dont ever show respect.

It's a shame because I really do like all people.
The only thing I post here is the truth, odd that you have a problem with that....................

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
You always play that you are above North Americans so please feel free to look back and find them yourself. No need to remind me I can focus and I am patient.
I will wait for you to catch up on my previous questions before I address this matter, I feel that would be proper. I would not want you to feel that you were coping out. No need for me to indicate what you have dodged in the past, I am sure a person of your high morals and sense of fair play would not dodge responsibilities, that is just not the British way. :)

In other words, there are no previous questions you have not had an answer to. As I suspected - a typical American cop-out by you of trying to avoid answering questions in order to qualify your statements.

Here is a reminder of my questions you are refusing to answer.

Do you have evidence of how everyone knew who posted on the thread? Please post it.

Your words "understood why it was being deleted" indicates they all knew at the time and not after the deletion. Can you post as to how all the posters knew it was being deleted, yet I did not?

Col

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
You always play that you are above North Americans

Of course. It is patently obvious that in English grammar, spelling and in many cases intellect, I am. That's why I try to educate you in these things to help you. But in many cases it is spurned, however I will continue.

Col

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
I did not post to the thread ABCs as I did not deem Col's post worthy of comment, however I do think that it would be better if such threads were, at least initially, closed with a comment as to why.

The deletion of a thread without comment not only smacks of high handedness but is an insult to those that have posted.

Brian

My initial post on this thread was a serious attempt to find why the moderators/administrators feel that it is necessary to delete threads without explanation. How can we learn where and why the lines are drawn if we are not informed?
However fifty2one immediately reduced the thread to childish posturing, but since knows why the thread was deleted perhaps he would knidly inform me.

Brian

Fifty2One

Legend in my own mind
Local time
No I will not inform you :)
My initial post on this thread was a serious attempt to find why the moderators/administrators feel that it is necessary to delete threads without explanation. How can we learn where and why the lines are drawn if we are not informed?
However fifty2one immediately reduced the thread to childish posturing, but since knows why the thread was deleted perhaps he would knidly inform me.

Brian

Last edited:

Fifty2One

Legend in my own mind
Local time
I am trying to learn this British irony while I patiently wait for my answers first :)
Of course. It is patently obvious that in English grammar, spelling and in many cases intellect, I am. That's why I try to educate you in these things to help you. But in many cases it is spurned, however I will continue.

Col

Fifty2One

Legend in my own mind
Local time
You already used the American cop-out phrase in a previous post :)
In other words, there are no previous questions you have not had an answer to. As I suspected - a typical American cop-out by you of trying to avoid answering questions in order to qualify your statements.
Here is a reminder of my questions you are refusing to answer.
Col

Last edited:

Fifty2One

Legend in my own mind
Local time
Coline, perhaps you need to think it out more :)

statsman

Local time
Colin:

After all the time you have been on the forum

After the number of threads that have been deleted

After the lack of any explanation for the deletions...

WHY ARE YOU SUPRISED?

Considering the above, I think thou doest protest too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom