Our Next president Barack Obama or John McCain (1 Viewer)

Alc

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 09:39
He told us all. Link
Ah, but he didn't tell John.

(and thanks for the link, I knew it had been on CNN but I couldn't find it).

Joe8915

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 07:39
Now theres a trusty news station CNN. Not biased at all. Listen guys, bottom line is that you believe what you here and I believe what I seen.

Not news guys blasting off his/her mouth, and playing monday night quarter back.

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 14:39
Ah, but he didn't tell John.

(and thanks for the link, I knew it had been on CNN but I couldn't find it).

No worries. :)

I wonder if CNN is trustworthy enough :p

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
Now theres a trusty news station CNN. Not biased at all. Listen guys, bottom line is that you believe what you here and I believe what I seen.

Not news guys blasting off his/her mouth, and playing monday night quarter back.

It was a transcript not an opinion. Did you read it?

Alc

Registered User.
Local time
You SAW someone from Iraq carry out some part of the twin towers attcks? I hope you contacted the authorities and provided them with the only evidence presented anywhere by anyone that Iraq had anything to do with it.

I wonder if CNN is trustworthy enough :p
Apparently not.
Nor the BBC.

Nor anyone else, for that matter - why listen to reason when ranting in a nonsensical way burns so many more calories?:D

Joe8915

Registered User.
Local time
Now did I say, I saw "Iraq carry out some part of the twin towers attacks"., I don't think so.

Local time
Today, 08:39
You're forgetting that in the immediate aftermath of 9/11 the vast majority of the world were apalled by the event, with subterfuge, political pressure/diplomacy and patience those responsible could have been brought to justice instead of the bloody mess that's been created by Bush and Bliar

I don't disagree with you, but you didn't answer my question which you seemed to say you had an answer for:

How would you bring those responsible to justice?

Alc

Registered User.
Local time
Now did I say, I saw "Iraq carry out some part of the twin towers attacks"., I don't think so.
No, you said 'I seen' but I assumed that was what you meant.

We were talking about how the twin towers attacks had nothing to do with Iraq, since they were carried out by muslim fundamentalists and Iraq is secular. We (Brian, Dan-Cat and myself) were saying there was no reason to have attacked Iraq, because of that.

You asked for references which said that Hussein and Bin Laden didn't get along. We provided them.

You then said that you didn't believe the links offered. Instead, you believed what you'd seen. The implication was that you've seen something linking Hussein with Bin Laden. Since your own government has no evidence of this link, the suggestion was that you actually saw who did it.

If the gist of that is wrong, please explain what you meant by having seen something.

R

Rich

I don't disagree with you, but you didn't answer my question which you seemed to say you had an answer for:

How would you bring those responsible to justice?

I've given you the answer, we're led to believe that the person responsible for Lockerbie has now been brought to justice, within the realms of the Geneva convention, something which Bush and America refuse to adhere to!

Wayne Cramer

Registered User.
Local time
Its amazing how Americans think that having sex and lying about it is much worse than blowing up innocent people.

Brian
Not bad activities for a tom cat or a mongrel but we expect more of a president. Yes, I'm sure during WWII the British bombing raids on Germany only killed soldiers. Why can't we have that pinpoint accuracy today?

Joe8915

Registered User.
Local time
well guys, I have to get some work done, not than running away from the subject.

Alc

Registered User.
Local time
Not bad activities for a tom cat or a mongrel but we expect more of a president. Yes, I'm sure during WWII the British bombing raids on Germany only killed soldiers. Why can't we have that pinpoint accuracy today?
We were at war with the Germans.
We didn't look at what the Germans had done and decide it was too much trouble to fight them, so let's bomb the Spanish.

Local time
Yes I wonder what happened to the guys seen dancing on the street
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/fiveisraelis.html :rolleyes:

Ugh...been there, done that. Typical conspiracy stuff.

I was referring to the pictures of women and children in Palestine dancing in the streets along with the men who were shooting their machine guns into the air because of the attacks of 9/11 and the loss of American lives (along with many Canadians, Arabs, Europeans, and who knows who else).

And yes, I realize that people will do all kinds of stuff under duress. That's why I've (mostly) forgiven them. I think you'll find that many Americans don't forgive them or anyone who acts like them.

Alc

Registered User.
Local time

I was referring to the pictures of women and children in Palestine dancing in the streets along with the men who were shooting their machine guns into the air because of the attacks of 9/11 and the loss of American lives (along with many Canadians, Arabs, Europeans, and who knows who else).

And yes, I realize that people will do all kinds of stuff under duress. That's why I've (mostly) forgiven them. I think you'll find that many Americans don't forgive them or anyone who acts like them.
Again, though, you're talking about not forgiving them for dancing?

Let's assume that those who were dancing really meant it as a hokey-cokey of hatred towards the US. So what?

I was led to believe that the US was secure enough in itself not to let things like that bother it.

R

Rich

Well I wouldn't want to be seen as supportive of the Palistinian reaction in the aftermath but the fact remains that they see America as supporting Israel come what may. As an aside oddly enough the closet anyone came to sorting out the problem was that "evil" American Bill Clinton:eek:

Local time
I've given you the answer, we're led to believe that the person responsible for Lockerbie has now been brought to justice, within the realms of the Geneva convention, something which Bush and America refuse to adhere to!

I'm sorry, I'm a little slow, being from the Bible belt and all. Could you please re-answer the question or point me to the answer?

Maybe you're mistaking what you think shouldn't be done with what should be done.

How should the US have brought those responsible to justice? You indicated you might know...please enrich us. Maybe if you convince enough US citizens about the right approach we can lobby our government to try the Rich plan. If you ever answer this with a valid answer, I'll gladly evangelize my fellow Americans to bring them over to your way of thinking.

Joe8915

Registered User.
Local time
George Wilkinson, you the man. I about fell off my chair cracking up.

Local time
As an aside oddly enough the closet anyone came to sorting out the problem was that "evil" American Bill Clinton:eek:

That's curious. How did he do that? He was president when the first WTC bombing happened and should have been all over Bin Laden from that moment forward. How did he come close to sorting it out? Are you saying that you didn't come close to sorting it out? How can I possibly support the Rich plan if you weren't able to come close to sorting it out?

I don't think Clinton was evil...he was smart but he cared a little too much what his constituents/party thought.

Rabbie

Super Moderator
Local time
How do you know they are innocent?
"Innocent until proved guity" used to be a corner stone of both UK and US legal procedure. We all know it can be ver hard to prove a negative so do ou have proof of these peoples guilt

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom