Our Next president Barack Obama or John McCain (1 Viewer)

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 18:57
Oh dear Colin, you do have a chip on your shoulder about women, don't you?

Some of my best friends are women - they're handy for getting the odd bit of shopping or sewing.

Col

M

Mike375

You should live hear, the general consensus is that you'll get priority if you're in a minority group, those that have lived here all their lives no longer matter, except for tax, subjugation etc.

Same in Australia.

In Australia you will be highly favoured if:

1) You are Arab or Asian. If not the following will not apply
2) You can't speak English
3) You hate and want to change Australian culture
4) You have a cash job and also get the dole
5) You have heaps of relatives to import that can't speak English and will be unable to work.
6) You insist that any and all references/buildings that are Christian are removed but such entities for your religion must be on display
7) You pledge support to Osama bin Laden
8) You not only hate Australian culture but you also want the culture of America and England changed.

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Australian culture???? What's that? I never noticed any unless you include beer swilling, spitting, barbie cooking, talking in a strange accent, hating Poms, driving a Holden, wearing "walk shorts" and a vest, - and that's just the girls!

Col

Local time
Today, 12:57
Same in Australia.

5) You have heaps of relatives to import that can't speak English and will be unable to work.
6) You insist that any and all references/buildings that are Christian are removed but such entities for your religion must be on display
8) You not only hate Australian culture but you also want the culture of America and England changed.

Dang, that sounds just like America!

David Eagar

Registered User.
Local time
Tomorrow, 03:57
Same in Australia.

Oh pl-lease!!

If ever you happen to stumble across some facts in your travels, don't be afraid to stop and investigate them.

rsmonkey

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:57
Yanks are retarded for not choosing hilary... Behind her sits a man who made the American economy one of the strongest in the world and yet they opt for the corrupt black guy, or a War Torn grand-pa who will without a doubt will be brown bread within the first 2 years of his presidency.

tards.

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
Some of my best friends are women - they're handy for getting the odd bit of shopping or sewing.

Col

You'll be familiar with this old gem then.

Q: How many men does it take to open a tin of beer?
A: None, the b1tch should have it opened when she brings it to you

:D

Local time
Yanks are retarded for not choosing hilary... Behind her sits a man who made the American economy one of the strongest in the world and yet they opt for the corrupt black guy, or a War Torn grand-pa who will without a doubt will be brown bread within the first 2 years of his presidency.

tards.

I think you mean the yanks who voted for Obama are retarded, right?

About 1/4+ of the people who voted, voted for Hillary. Another ~1/4+ voted for Obama (slightly more than Hillary). And most of the republicans who voted, voted for McCain (I'm guessing ~35% of the overall vote).

Wayne Cramer

Registered User.
Local time
I think you mean the yanks who voted for Obama are retarded, right?

About 1/4+ of the people who voted, voted for Hillary. Another ~1/4+ voted for Obama (slightly more than Hillary). And most of the republicans who voted, voted for McCain (I'm guessing ~35% of the overall vote).
A nation's ecomony does not turn on a dime. The good economy under clinton was due to the economic policies of Ronald Regan. Bill was too busy "training" the low level help and using her as a bionic cigar humidor.

Joe8915

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:57
Wayne, could not more agree with you.

R

Rich

I agree but I would say it with my hand over my heart.

Any idiot can screw up the previous administrations' good work, look at the current idiot here, Clinton built on the previous good work, he did not screw it up like your current idiot................

rsmonkey

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 10:57
Exactly my point Rich.. I didnt mean to give the impression that the economic prosperity that the USA had 5+ years ago was purely clinton but as Rich said, Clinton built on it.

and no i mean that if you voted for Mccain your retarded. If you voted for Obama your retarded. The republicans did have one potentially good candidate I forgot his name & i think his lack of religious appeal killed off his chances. I can only hope that the yanks are smart enough to vote the democrats in & Obama is smart enough to incorporate Hilary's cabinet into his own.

Joe8915

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 11:57
rsmonkey, I think you might be refering to Nick Romney. He would be the man who I wanted to be in. in my opinon if Obama picks Hilary (which he won't), it sure would be a shoe in for McCain. Hilary is such a looser like her husband.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom