Our Next president Barack Obama or John McCain (1 Viewer)

Joe8915

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 19:46
well said Wayne, only people with morals would understand

Joe8915

Registered User.
Local time
alot more, than wild bill

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
Today, 02:46
Aren't they all just puppets anyway? Does it matter who the figure head is? I'm sure they all get primed by their advisors and more or less do what they're told.

Joe8915

Registered User.
Local time
How quick some people forget about 911

oumahexi

Free Range Witch
Local time
How quick some people forget about 911

I don't think so. I think people still don't understand terrorism and how to fight it. If innocent people get killed through acts of war it's "collateral damage" if they get killed while fighting terrorists many see it as murder, forgetting that the terrorists also commit murder.

Joe8915

Registered User.
Local time
Did I say Wild Bill was responsible 911.

Joe8915

Registered User.
Local time
All I said some people forget what happen on 911. Now I wondering who do you think is responsible. Now its a given what you and Rich think, and thats ok to think that way. That is what we fought for "Freedom of Speach". Just my view only.

Alc

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 21:46
You implied it to me, if that was not your intention then what did your comment mean?

Brian
Perhaps, by some leap of logic, Iraq was responsible for it, so the people there deserve to get blown up?:confused:

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
All I said some people forget what happen on 911. Now I wondering who do you think is responsible. Now its a given what you and Rich think, and thats ok to think that way. That is what we fought for "Freedom of Speach". Just my view only.

What I don't think is that the people of Iraq were responsible, not even Saddam and his cronies.

Brian

Joe8915

Registered User.
Local time
If that is what you guys think, thats ok. Other people think a little different. This is something that we will ever agree on.

Alc

Registered User.
Local time
If that is what you guys think, thats ok. Other people think a little different. This is something that we will ever agree on.
Just to be clear: are you saying that it wasn't Bin Laden who planned the twin towers attacks, but it was someone from Iraq? Or that he's actually an Iraqi?

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Perhaps Joe could enlighten us with some references as to who thinks Iraq had a hand in 911 and why, i've never seen that.

Brian

Joe8915

Registered User.
Local time
I think Bin Laden had alot to do with planning of the attacks. Now what country or countries involved, who knows. In my opion it comes down to middle east. To me they all are a bunch of freaking nuts. But we have room in this world for them as well. But I know that you think they are blameless.

Alc

Registered User.
Local time
Perhaps Joe could enlighten us with some references as to who thinks Iraq had a hand in 911 and why, i've never seen that.

Brian
Being just North of the US border, we can receive a lot of American TV. I did see a 'man-on-the-street' item a while back where people in New York were being stopped and asked what they thought of the war in Iraq and three said something along the lines of 'that'll teach them to attack the twin towers'. I obviously have no idea if they had to edit out the hundreds of other responses, to keep these people on-screen, but I still found it strange to hear.

Alc

Registered User.
Local time
I think Bin Laden had alot to do with planning of the attacks. Now what country or countries involved, who knows. In my opion it comes down to middle east. To me they all are a bunch of freaking nuts. But we have room in this world for them as well. But I know that you think they are blameless.
You do know that Bin Laden is (was?) a muslim fundamentalist?
As such, the odds that he was working with the leader of a secular nation like Iraq are pretty slim.

Having said that, I just reread your remark about how 'they are all a bunch of freaking nuts', so I can see making distinctions between different countries and beliefs isn't a strong suit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom