Our Next president Barack Obama or John McCain (2 Viewers)

Local time
Today, 17:40
Again, though, you're talking about not forgiving them for dancing?

Let's assume that those who were dancing really meant it as a hokey-cokey of hatred towards the US. So what?

I was led to believe that the US was secure enough in itself not to let things like that bother it.

Unfortunately, the US is made of people who are quite fallable. Remember, our minds were programmed with: plane hits building, people jump out of building, mid-easterners dance in the street, those responsible say the streets will run red with our blood, repeat.

It takes effort to overcome those images.

Local time
George Wilkinson, you the man. I about fell off my chair cracking up.

I'm flattered but I'm not joking. If Rich, or anyone, has a valid answer, sans the criticism, I'm willing to listen and talk it up. Rich seemed to say he had an answer and I'm willing to listen.

Alc

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 18:40
Unfortunately, the US is made of people who are quite fallable. Remember, our minds were programmed with: plane hits building, people jump out of building, mid-easterners dance in the street, those responsible say the streets will run red with our blood, repeat.

It takes effort to overcome those images.
Yes, in the same way it takes a lot of effort to remove the images of some Americans celebrating in bars when British people were blown up by the IRA (don't ask for a source, it was years ago but the images were all over the UK media). I don't remember anyone being dumb enough to suggest that your whole country was responsible.

R

Rich

That's curious. How did he do that? He was president when the first WTC bombing happened and should have been all over Bin Laden from that moment forward. How did he come close to sorting it out? Are you saying that you didn't come close to sorting it out? How can I possibly support the Rich plan if you weren't able to come close to sorting it out?

I don't think Clinton was evil...he was smart but he cared a little too much what his constituents/party thought.

I was talking about the "Palistinian problem"

dan-cat

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 23:40
So none of what the article says has any truth?:confused:

I don't get it Rich. If the article is exposing an amazing covert operation pulled off by the Israelis to make 9/11 look like it's done by muslims. Why is part of the plan to include a group of 5 men with Israeli passports making a high as possible profile of themselves at the point of attack?

I'm confused at the logic on this one. :confused:

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Lets get this straight - the 11/9 attack left 3,500 people dead in New York. The spouses of those got about $5 million each in compo. (nice money if you can get it - the spouses must have been overjoyed)

The US then attack a country in response (Iraq) and kill around 100,000 innocent people and 4,000 US soldiers in the process. Iraq wasn't involved. We all knew Bin-Laden was operating from Afghanistan for the towers, Bali and Madrid bombings.

Is that the US acting sensibly? Is it any wonder the US is the most hated country on the planet? Is that why the Iraqi's want US troops out and wish Saddam was back in power?

Col

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Col you may be happy to have $5million for your spouse, but I'd keep wifey everytime.

Brian

R

Rich

I wonder how much is paid out to the victims of "friendly" fire or those held for years without trial by America?:rolleyes:

Joe8915

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 16:40
What I can't understand IF we are the most hated country, then why Based on the national census in 2000, the US Census Bureau puts the estimate of illegal immigrants at 8.7 million. As of 2003, the US Citizenship and Immigration Services put the number at 7 million. Since then, United States immigration officials have said the number has grown by as much as 500,000 a year.

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
So you've never disliked your boss, but stayed because you have to pay the bills.

Brian

Local time
Most of those are illegal Mexicans. They make money here and then send it back to their families. Free enterprise at work.

Joe8915

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 16:40
Brianwarnock are you saying like being two faced

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom