Activex Calendar Office Pro Not working of O365 (1 Viewer)

rxm01l

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 00:00
Need expertise advise.
I have a lot Calendars build using Activex Control in my forms in access. However, in recent conversion that my company is moving toward is Office365. I noticed that in O365, all of my Calendar will NOT work. And I'm so pissed because why Microsoft did not incorporate this in O365.. Is there anyone ever converted Activex Control Calendar to work in Office365?

Please advise.. Thank You..

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Hi. What version of Access were you using prior to the conversion? Just curious...

rxm01l

Registered User.
Local time
Hello, DBguy, I'm currently using Office Professional on Win10.

isladogs

MVP / VIP
Local time
Today, 07:00
The old calendar control was deprecated with A2010 and replaced with the date picker control. Whilst its possible to import the old active x version from A2007 or earlier, it won't work in 64-bit Access. In my view, you're better off without it.
Whilst the built in version is suitable for many purposes, there are better date pickers around including this one of mine https://www.access-programmers.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=298062

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
Hello, DBguy, I'm currently using Office Professional on Win10.

Hi. I was wondering, was that Office Professional 2003? I think the ActiveX Calendar Control was removed in a later version, but it might still be available as a download.

Last edited:

rxm01l

Registered User.
Local time
FYI, Many Thanks to dedicated group of users at this sites.. Thank You.. I'll take a look to so what will be my best option and solution.. Again, Thank You all..

theDBguy

I’m here to help
Staff member
Local time
FYI, Many Thanks to dedicated group of users at this sites.. Thank You.. I'll take a look to so what will be my best option and solution.. Again, Thank You all..
Hi. You're welcome. Colin and I were happy to assist. Good luck!

Pat Hartman

Super Moderator
Staff member
Local time
Today, 03:00
It's a pain but I would just remove the references to the calendar and all the ActiveX controls and the built in calendar will work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom