Baby Boomers - What Happened? (1 Viewer)

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 17:11
I bet Gordon Ramsay could handle it better. :cool:
Aw for F*** sake, he's too f******* busy try to find a f****** chef for a restaurant in some odd place in Canadia. F***!

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Today, 12:11
Aw for F*** sake, he's too f******* busy try to find a f****** chef for a restaurant in some odd place in Canadia. F***!

But at least people tend to f***ing listen to him. :D

Local time
Today, 11:11

LOL. You sound just like 'im.

SOS

Registered Lunatic
Local time
Today, 09:11
Well, then you're sane. It was gibberish to go with the gibberish of Canadia that Rich posted. It sounded like a good name for a drink (bartender, give me a Canadia) that I then used Brewski (slang term for beer). :D

I probably shouldn't even post things like that. My humor is somewhat twisted and I think I find things funny that most would just look at me and say "whatever" (like my wife).

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Thanks for the explanation, I feel better for that, but don't worry about your wife, mine doesn't appreciate my sense of humour either, I think it goes with the job description.

Brian

Steve R.

Retired
Local time
Instead of bringing the world an enlightened age, the baby boomers who rose to be our corporate leaders seem to have descend into narcissistic behavior with an insatiable greed for material wealth without regard to the damage done to society.

Lehman brothers is making the news with the release of a report describing how this once well regarded 158 year old company was "destroyed". See the following New York Times article: Report Details How Lehman Hid Its Woes

Jim Crammer of CNBC also had his observations here: Cramer: My List for the Gallows

Fifty2One

Legend in my own mind
Local time
Today, 09:11
The Acadians moved there in 1755 when the intolerant British kicked all of the catholics out of Nova Scotia.

Canadia is a bank in Cambodia, I do not think there is a branch office in Louisiana.

When did they move Canadia to Louisiana?

Maybe they got tired of winter or had a graving for spicy food.

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
The Acadians moved there in 1755 when the intolerant British kicked all of the catholics out of Nova Scotia.

Yeah, the stupid sods should have kicked out the po faced whinging frogs first.

statsman

Local time
Yeah, the stupid sods should have kicked out the po faced whinging frogs first.

If you would like to whine over somthing worthwhile, read Longfellow's poem "Evangaline" which deals with the expulsion of the Acadians.

A very black mark in British history which probably is not taught in British schools.

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
A very black mark in British history which probably is not taught in British schools.

Very little is taught in British schools these days.

But all nations who have been powerful have black marks in their history

Brian

puzzled

Access VUP
Local time
If you would like to whine over somthing worthwhile, read Longfellow's poem "Evangaline" which deals with the expulsion of the Acadians.

I don't see Rich whining over anything:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom