Chinese product quality (1 Viewer)

KenHigg

Local time
Today, 11:10
Yeah... So I see the original. Then they come up with a new one. But they say what happens in the second film actually occurs before the events in the original film. Etc. etc.

Why can't they just tell it as it happens :(

Access_guy49

Registered User.
Local time
Statsman has it right, the second of the originals is now considered the 5th episode. The 3 new movies were created to tell the story of what happened b4 the original! Wierd hu? lol. Ken, if you were to have a really boring day..or maybe week or month. lol. watch them in order of their current numbering system. I hear everything makes sense when you do it that way. (i personally don't care for the new ones.)

As a complete sidebar, hey statsman are you loving this weather as much as I am!? oh we are lucky to be Canadian!

statsman

Local time
I will take the nice weather as long as it's willing to hang around (February maybe). Note: it's 20 degrees C in Southern Ont. today.

For those NOT from the Great White North, we all know that a nasty winter is coming, but each year around this time there is an unspoken hope...maybe this will be the year we don't get winter.

This is generally followed by a fender bender during the first storm as you haven't put your snow tires on the car yet. :D

Access_guy49

Registered User.
Local time
Well if the chinese keep making all these products with their bad chemicals and low pollution controls, we should have exactly what your wishing for! lol :)

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
Today, 16:10
1) How else would you know about it getting wet? :p

I don't have to own a tree, but I know it gets wet. Anyway, you obviously know about wigs, I seem to remember you are follically challenged from the photo's you posted.

2) You mean you carry disabled people back & forth to the clinic on your scooter? :p

Ever heard of a car? They're all the rage here.

Col

KenHigg

Local time
Ever heard of a car? They're all the rage here.

Col

Is this your new girl waiting for a ride on your scooter while you hit the john?

:p:p:p

KenHigg

Local time
Couldn't be the US, the scooter isn't tricked out :p

ColinEssex

Old registered user
Local time
You are alone once again.

I believe we covered the function of the smilie :)D) earlier.

I get it now in the cold light of day. I had a few vodka's last night so wasn't fully operational. In fact, I could hardly read the screen.:eek:

Col

Ron_dK

Cool bop aficionado
Local time
Today, 17:10
I had a few vodka's last night so wasn't fully operational. In fact, I could hardly read the screen.:eek:

Col

You shouldn't touch that baijiu stuff, gives you a headache too :rolleyes:

Rabbie

Super Moderator
Local time
I get it now in the cold light of day. I had a few vodka's last night so wasn't fully operational. In fact, I could hardly read the screen.:eek:

Col
Vodka could explain quite a lot of your posts:D

statsman

Local time
I agree with that, especially posts after about 10pm (UK time, not that USA wierd time).

Col

When it comes to drink, there are only two things that matter:

1. Opening time
2. Closing time

ShaneMan

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 08:10
Vodka could explain quite a lot of your posts:D

Don't get to visit everyday anymore so I was doing a little catching up this morning. This response maybe smile and almost laugh out loud. Good response Rabbie and a good wit to go along with it.

Thanks for the smile.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom