Chinese product quality (1 Viewer)

statsman

Local time
Today, 18:42
So you were making a joke?
You indicate that the Chinese use materials in construction of a perfectly warm coat that are likely to cause harm, or in some instances reduce the length of one (not both) lower limbs. You have no evidence of this claim. Yet the coat has to meet all the EEC standards and guidelines, so if your claim is true - should I get the coat checked out by the UK trading standards using a copy of your allegations as evidence?

I still can't see what the joke is, why say something so blatently untrue?

Col

YES. FOR THE FOURTH TIME IT WAS A JOKE.
As a result, no substantiation is required.

To the best of my knowledge, there is no substance on the planet that would make an adult person's legs shorten (there is a very expensive cosmetic surgery procedure that will do this).

You have my permission to print off ALL of my comments on this subject and present them to the trading council. I'm sure they have very dull jobs and they would probably have a good laugh since they would get the joke.

Humour, it's a difficult concept - Lt. Savak - Star Trek II

Last edited:

Alisa

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 16:42
Maybe it was a trojan coat.

Brianwarnock

Retired
Local time
Today, 23:42
Oh I'm sure he understands what Statsman was doing, but I cannot believe that Col was making such an issue out of it, or that Statsman continued to take him seriously.

Brian

MSAccessRookie

AWF VIP
Local time
Oh I'm sure he understands what Statsman was doing, but I cannot believe that Col was making such an issue out of it, or that Statsman continued to take him seriously.

Brian

You mean sort of like Col loves to Push Buttons, and statsman is giving him a great big button to push?"

statsman

Local time

Brian

The only person who takes Colin seriously is Colin.
I'm just trying to see how far he wants to take it because the counter will always be that it was a joke he didn't get (or refused to get). :rolleyes:

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
I know he is smarter than that. Methinks he actually gets it and is using feigned ignorance to continue to bash the USA and people who post from the USA
Now I know that Americans think they actually own the World but Stats actually posts from a little place called Canada, now if you ever get chance to look at an atlas you'll see it's not part of the US...........the things we have to do here

MSAccessRookie

AWF VIP
Local time
Now I know that Americans think they actually own the World but Stats actually posts from a little place called Canada, now if you ever get chance to look at an atlas you'll see it's not part of the US...........the things we have to do here

You chose to denegrate the US while having a rather transparant and petty disagreement with him. That was my ONLY point. Who he is, where he is from, or even whether he agrees with you, is irrelavant.

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
You chose to denegrate the US while having a rather transparant and petty disagreement with him. That was my ONLY point. Who he is, where he is from, or even whether he agrees with you, is irrelavant.
You can't even read:rolleyes:

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
OK, I stand corrected and offer apologies.
No worries, now I can get back to more important work and make sure that the US doesn't inflict another 8yrs of misery by electing yet another Republican as leader, by the way has the US now adopted YODA as an official language?:confused:

MSAccessRookie

AWF VIP
Local time
No worries, now I can get back to more important work and make sure that the US doesn't inflict another 8yrs of misery by electing yet another Republican as leader, by the way has the US now adopted YODA as an official language?:confused:

Aware of that, I was not! :rolleyes:

Rabbie

Super Moderator
Local time
No worries, now I can get back to more important work and make sure that the US doesn't inflict another 8yrs of misery by electing yet another Republican as leader,:confused:
Not much chance of that if the opinion polls are to be believed. Democratic landslide looks like it's going to happen

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
Not much chance of that if the opinion polls are to be believed. Democratic landslide looks like it's going to happen

Thank Christ for that!;):eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom