Congratulations US Sen. John McCain (1 Viewer)

Vassago

Former Staff Turned AWF Retiree
Local time
Today, 00:09
:D

I'm surprised I still have mine. I've been through a lot the last few years, and with my bald uncles on my mother's side...

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
Today, 05:09
You need to remember that "the other side" regards your views as equally ignorant.

I find it quite interesting at the moment to see the views on AWF Political and Watercooler as opposed to the political forums on guns/hunting sites.
That's because most of the posters here are intelligent:rolleyes:

KenHigg

Local time
That's because most of the posters here are intelligent:rolleyes:

And some like tossing santa clause over a cliff :p

Edit: Sorry, 'Clause' was the Tim Allen version :p

redneckgeek2

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 21:09
That's so true. When the Democratic Congress was handed gas at $2 and some change a gallon, they only took 4 years to get up to $4 a gallon. I guess they manufactured our economic prices because they couldn't figure out a better way to bring it down.

-dK

But they learn quickly. It won't take them near as long to get it back up there this time.;)

KenHigg

Local time
But they learn quickly. It won't take them near as long to get it back up there this time.;)

That was W's doing to get the offshore gigs for his dad as a thank you before he left office :rolleyes:

redneckgeek2

Registered User.
Local time
Nope.

It is going to take a lot longer than 4 years to clean up a mess 8 years in the making. Kind of like my kitchen. I can turn it into a disaster in 20 minutes flat. Then it takes a few hours to clean it all up.

Only 8 years? We've been regulating our way into a bad economy since about 1950. It just took a long time to happen. And now were going to fix it - by regulating it some more.

KenHigg

Local time
Only 8 years? We've been regulating our way into a bad economy since about 1950. It just took a long time to happen. And now were going to fix it - by regulating it some more.

And who'd ever consider limiting a messiah to 4 years, he should be allowed 8 to fix things if he get a day :rolleyes:

Alisa

Registered User.
Local time
Yesterday, 22:09

I mark September 11, 2001 as the day that we chose the wrong path. Yes, some of the roots of our economic problems precede 9/11, but our reaction to 9/11 and the consequences of those actions have turned what would be run of the mill economic issues into catastrophic ones.

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
And who'd ever consider limiting a messiah to 4 years, he should be allowed 8 to fix things if he get a day :rolleyes:
How long did you give the warmonger before he got his way?:rolleyes:

Alisa

Registered User.
Local time
And what happened to the original redneckgeek? Did you just change your name like Adam or what?

KenHigg

Local time
That's not a very nice thing to say about George. You should learn a little respect.

redneckgeek2

Registered User.
Local time
And what happened to the original redneckgeek? Did you just change your name like Adam or what?

I changed my email address in my cp, and it locked my account. I've contacted 2 administrators and got no reply from either. :mad:

At least the one mod I contacted got back to me, but couldn't help.

redneckgeek2

Registered User.
Local time
I mark September 11, 2001 as the day that we chose the wrong path. Yes, some of the roots of our economic problems precede 9/11, but our reaction to 9/11 and the consequences of those actions have turned what would be run of the mill economic issues into catastrophic ones.

I'm not sure I follow. Sure, the Patriot Act came out of 9/11, but I can't see how that had a drastic effect on the economy:confused:

Alisa

Registered User.
Local time
Ah, that explains it. I figured there couldn't be TWO redneckgeeks!

Alisa

Registered User.
Local time
I'm not sure I follow. Sure, the Patriot Act came out of 9/11, but I can't see how that had a drastic effect on the economy:confused:

You can't see how a multi-trillion dollar war would affect the economy?

Rich

Registered User.
Local time
That's not a very nice thing to say about George. You should learn a little respect.
I don't have anything nice to say about him, I have more respect for the dirt I scrape off the bottom of my shoes. Bush destroyed the US and many other countries as well with his acts of revenge around the world! He's out soon and good bloody riddance!:mad:

redneckgeek2

Registered User.
Local time
Ah, that explains it. I figured there couldn't be TWO redneckgeeks!

I really didn't even want to post with this account, but it's been driving me nuts not being able to post for a week:D

Alisa

Registered User.
Local time
I don't have anything nice to say about him, I have more respect for the dirt I scrape off the bottom of my shoes. Bush destroyed the US and many other countries as well with his acts of revenge around the world! He's out soon and good bloody riddance!:mad:

Is there any way to get the inauguration date moved up? Now that November 4th has finally passed, January 20th seems so so far away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom